It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how has your prosectives changed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
curious how has peoples prospectives on the world and events that occur changed since they joined ATS?

for me i try and look at things from the views of all parties not just one side

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My perspective?

I've definitely opened up a lot more to religion. Also, I've learned to see things from both sides of the debate just like you. I've learned about TONS of new cryptos and paranormal phenomena and I didn't even know what conspiracy meant (besides the literal definition) when I first joined.

ATS has been great for me!! I love it!!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well I have found out about stuff I'd never here about other wise, and some good arguments for alot of other conspiracies here as well.

And have talked to a lot of nice and intelligent people

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
curious how has peoples prospectives on the world and events that occur changed since they joined ATS?

for me i try and look at things from the views of all parties not just one side

That is exactly how I have changed since being on ATS. It's really been enlightening listening to what people have to say. I look at things much more fairly, objective and seem to be open to all sides points of view now. I'm not quite 'there' yet, But I've definateley changed into a much more rational person. ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've learned a lot more about (domestic) American politics -- which we don't here much about in Europe -- and I've become aware of corporate policies -- which I to some degree always have been -- but never that bad.

You can say I've perceived a more pesimistic view, but same time gained more hope through the ATS experience.

new topics

top topics

join