It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres a strange one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Lastnight during my sleep I had quite some dream. It sucks, because I can only remember a bit from it, the end part, but i felt and feel as if the part I don't remember conciously was also vitally important and 'showing' something. Anyway, onto the part I remember.

Two middle-eastern teenage boys are lying on their backs, one laying with his back ontop of the other, who's back is on the street. It was either evening time or the Sun's light was blocked out (greyish, yet with color still). Together, their bodies form an X shape as they lay there.

The one on top was stabbing the one on the bottom in his side, somewhere between the armpit and waist region with a pretty big blade. The one on the bottom is stabbed once, then pleads with the one on top to stop, to not stab again. There is some relation between the two young men, perhaps relatives, perhaps friends, not sure. The one on top definitely has the power to stop, but stabs again, a second time, I guess to kill.

You could see both of their faces however the only one I remember is the one who was on top of the other, and his eyes were very widely opened like he was insane or intoxicated or in a rage perhaps.

I'm not claiming it means anything, its just a weird bit to a dream I was having.

[edit on 3/20/2007 by runetang]

I was talking about Cain and Abel yesterday in the Spirituality forum.. hmm ..

[edit on 3/20/2007 by runetang]

new topics

join