It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any NEW Predictions for 2007-2012... I have a few myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've been plagued with 'deja-vous' and also some very wierd dreams 'foretelling' the future for some some.

Foretelling the Future? Yep. Albeit my own 'surrounding circumtances'.(those that have come true)..And ...AND...'what is to come about' in the next while regarding the mainstream of society. 2007

I have foreseen in my dreams a 'bombarding' of 'objects' (firey substances) projecting through the air over-head into Canada (smaller cities included). The air-raid sirens are squeeling, and people are running to and fro; mostly trying to find an 'underground' shelter of some kind.

Major Cities are 'frantic' and even the smaller ones are trying to 'accomodate' the airports. People are trying soooo hard to get to their loved-ones.

I remember looking up into the sky (viewing the wierd sky formation - looked like colors of electric blue and a tornado) and saying to people: We have to get away from the coastlines, even around the Great Lakes area.

No sooner did I say that, when the coastline/geography split up... And I mean UP..it was like the earth was 'heaving', and one could look down from the coastline and see that the actual view was 'pretty far down'.

Roads were pulled up or down (heaved) as though someone had a 'big fist and smacked down hard on topographical points.

Cities around a coastline were literally hundreds of feet underwater. You could float in a boat and see the streets on a clear day!!! Some of the street signs were still visible.

Anyways. whether you believe this or not.. this is my story.

I was wondering if anyone else had similiar stories involved, or had a prediction for between 2007 and 2012 OR AFTER?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm sure you all have prophesies hidden in your closet...waiting to be released...mabey on this thread?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The cow jumps over the moon this year, for real.

Symbolism, find my intent.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have phrophesized dreams as well... I have it noted down in a thread of mine but I can't pull it up BECAUSE there is a frustrating "page could not be found" thing for authors... Anyways, heres something I just brought up:

2007-2012 Pluto Celebration 0f Apocolypse!
www.belowtopsecret.com...

As for your dreams, try not to let the weights of its catastrophe pull you down from the true light. Death is a natural part of life... The savior is coming.

/7A

[edit on 22/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
But the coastline has irked me long before the asian tsunami.

hurricanes dont bother me. ive been through a few, i enjoy them if they are category 1-4. with the four being weak, but if its a strong 4 or level 5 i will evacuate.

one year the lord sent an angel isabelle to my town and forced me to flee to my girlfriend's family's home. at the time i was a drug addict and self detoxing off of opiates (like morphine). this was years ago. so as the city was brought down and cleansed, I was myself cleansed, and after a week of no power, night time curfews, suicidal traffic, and contaminated water, I was very humbled and appreciative of just having a cool place to rest my head.

a pity that feeling of content after hardship goes so quickly! if only one could make it stay forever.. that.. staleness sets in again.

but anyways, even before the tsunami ive had plans drawn up to head to the appalachian mountains in western va, northwest nc, and into west va, and tenessee/kentucky foothills. i want to finish college soon so that i can get on my feet anf move west into my state, while not actually leaving and having to become a citizen of a new state.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
how about we stop speculating on 'what will happen this month, what will happen this year, and in 20 years, 50 years!" and instead just live day-to-day and enjoy ourselves? doesn't this sound better than meaningless predictions?

new topics

top topics

join