It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia McKinney: `We Must Resist!`

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Hey boyface, read my response to BH. Just because McKinney hasn't said "I hate Jews" doesn't get her off the hook for everything else she has said and done.

And like I said, you're using typical Zionist propaganda. Just because she has politically opposed Israel does NOT mean she hates Jews. It's a simple equation, even for you...

Zionism does NOT equal the Jewish people.

Neither did I, ceec. You forgot what you wrote:

Originally posted by truthseeka
2) All Jews of the world are NOT Zionists. Most people who are critical of Israel are critical of ZIONISM, not JUDAISM.

You implied it, ceec. Too many 40's?

This from the guy who told Ras he needed remedial English classes. Wow.:shk:

And your 40's comment was racist. To any mods who are watching, I don't appreciate this racist crap from becky. This is...wait, I have a better idea.

Bullcrap, ceec. You hate Jews. It's so obvious in all your postings. Don't try to crab-crawl your way out of it now.

You've already shown that you hate whites, cops, and others in your bile-filled posts, so it comes as no surprise that you also hate Jews.

I suppose that the next thing you'll be saying is that they are the reason you can't escape the ghetto. Bang and blame.

More lies and racist trash from you. Of course, ALL black people live in the ghetto, right, becky?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

Originally posted by jsobecky
You've already shown that you hate whites, cops, and others in your bile-filled posts, so it comes as no surprise that you also hate Jews.

More lies and racist trash from you.

Tsk, tsk, ceec. Doing the crab-crawl again?

You never referred to cops as "slop eating pigs"?

Is that a term of endearment?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Becky, I'm surprised.

You don't have a good follow up to "too many 40's?" What about the black man blaming the Jews for his being stuck in the hood?

You don't have anything to add to that?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Would you guys take your usual crap back to those other threads, or find another forum to spout your inane rhetoric and let this topic continue?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Would you guys take your usual crap back to those other threads, or find another forum to spout your inane rhetoric and let this topic continue?

Man, whatever.

I came in here posting on topic, and becky calls me a Jew-hating, 40 drinking, mad because he can't leave the hood black. Whatever.

Hell, I even tried what a mod told me to do last time; I'll have to wait till tomorrow or the next day to see what happens.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join