It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
For over a year I have been receiving messages. Many messages warned me of impending natural disasters (earth changes) and woke me up to the path of environmental destruction we are on as well as the lies and deceptions of 9/11.

I don't like to share these as usually it just sets me up for ridicule but hopefully some of you will take this information differently.

A couple days ago my inner voice told me to pack up and leave Calif. But since I have no finances or means of leaving, I brushed it off.

Well about 15 minutes ago while doing the dishes, my inner voice spoke to me again and said that it's too late to leave now and I'll just have to ride it out.

Perhaps it means nothing, or maybe something big is coming, I'm not sure. But be prepared for the worst and do not be afraid.

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
this belongs in the predictions forum.

second, please elabourate on any 'messages' you have had that:
have proven true(if this applies/if any)
have NOT proven true(see above)
you have had recently other than the leave cali one
and any you think need a second mention because they seem very important

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Iv had some Odd dreams of late, telling me to Go to the rock mountains.

I Live in Canada, Rocky mountains are in BC.

Dont have the means myself, Still a student in school, and working for school funds.

Maybe if you shared the revelations your hearing, we could help?

Deep

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I believe a Civil War will start. Just a feeling. Gotta get outta the country beforehand. Head back to Asia.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
forsakenwayfarer, sorry for not posting where you think this should be.

Don't tell me...
... you have Blue Eyes don't you?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
who me?

mine are green...

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Has anyone had dream or astral or lucid messages? Anything about lights?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
who me?

mine are green...

Mine are green too... what nationality are you ?

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I believe a Civil War will start. Just a feeling. Gotta get outta the country beforehand.

I believe also, but I'm not going anywhere when it happens. That is something I wouldn't miss, for my countymen will need me most at that critical time. I just hope I get to travel some more before it all goes down.

Man I hate the dreams...try to forget, only to have everything remind me.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have Sapphire.

Many times, Too many to count.

Deep

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
im roughly half irish, half english. my fathers side irish, mother's english and so on.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Interesting...I had to answer this post. I have had a dream of 'lights' They seemed to be transforming, coming from the sky almost. Mostly they were green, grey, and light blue.

Maybe something big is going to happen, maybe not. We'll see. And, if something big did go down? I would be here to fight my way through it.

-wD

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Has anyone had dream or astral or lucid messages? Anything about lights?

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Interesting...I had to answer this post. I have had a dream of 'lights' They seemed to be transforming, coming from the sky almost. Mostly they were green, grey, and light blue.

A few days ago, I slipped off while meditating and had a very vivid dream about lights. They were blue and green in color, and coming from the sky. Creepy that I dreamt almost the same thing as another member of ATS. Hard telling what it means.

Originally posted by Colonel
I believe a Civil War will start. Just a feeling. Gotta get outta the country beforehand. Head back to Asia.

I also have a sneaking suspicion of civil war. Not sure when or how it will start, but I have a feeling that it's gonna happen soon.

new topics

top topics

join