It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been 3 month's, but I finally have my Wii!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I gotta say I'm impressed with it.
I was supposed to get one at christmas but England have had it bad trying to get wii's, so I got it today.

I have: Twilight Princess, Not played yet.
Call of Duty 3
Tony hawk downhill Jam
And Tiger Woods PGA tour 07, which is great.

It's had my 3 Familymembers, Bro Mum an Dad glued to Wii Sports.

Any one got any good or bad things to say about the games I have, Yes I am asking for criticism of the games, I hardly played any except Wii sports and I want to know if I have picked any Crap games there.

They were in a deal though, "pick 3 games from list and it cost this much" kind of thing.

All in all, I can see hours of fun to be had with this.
My shoulder hurts from baseball.
Goodnight....

[edit on 17-3-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
congrats to you then. wiis are hard to come by pretty much everywhere. last month in the US nintendo sold every console they managed to manufacture, or so i've heard. anyways, if you aren't too ashamed to try the "kiddie variety", i'd suggest picking up "Warioware: smooth moves", or elebits(well eledees, since you say you live in England
) if 'Sonic and the Secret Rings' is out over there, that's a good one too. keep in mind that i'm just naming games that have been released stateside. i have no idea what the wii's release schedule looks like for Europe.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yeah those games are out here, I saw Sonic secret rings review and vid, I gotta say I loved sonic adventure on dreamcast and i'm not to sure that I will enjoy just racing through the levels. But then again I could say the ssame thing for Tony Hawks Downhill jam, but thats quite fun, I hope they bring a proper Tony Hawk game out on it.

I've been glued to Zelda, and I love it.

Gotta get into Call of Duty 3 soon.

Peace...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
CONGRATS
im jealous!!!!! wait a second, i also have a wii

the 3 games that i am currently playing these days are .....

resident evil 4 for the gamecube. ive never played this game before but it is awesome , all i can say about this game!

mario kart on the vc . my kid loves this game and she usually gets second everytime

pheonix wright : ace attorney for the gameboy ds. i got so lucky and found the last copy of this game at a local gamestore. it is fun and ive beat the first 3 cases. its also time consuming so i havent played for a week or two but i plan on beating the last two cases soon.

then ill have to get the second phenoix wright, im sure the improved it and its awesome.

i must go, here are some virtual console games i recommend chris.

kid icarus, super mario world, toe jam and earl .

of course a link to the past.

also COMPONENT CABLES ARE A MUST! get them before u get too far in zelda. they make a world of difference.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Congratulations!

Wii sports is great, and so is Zelda.. Can't recommend Red Steel though.. Lousy controls!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thanks for your input!

The main games I am playing are Zelda and Tiger Wood's, (which is awsome) once you know how to swing straight everytime.

I like Call of duty 3 once I turned down the sensitivity, and I can't say much for Tony Hawks downhill Jam, (I hope he doesn't make sequals to this game, Just do it how he has for years!!!)

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
u have a wii?... i have a wii too!

we should put them together and make a wii wii

..........wait ummm.....i ..got 2 go...over there...bye

top topics

join