It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finally,we find Weapon of Mass Destruction in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here is a IHT report:

Iraq suicide bombers sicken hundreds with chlorine

www.iht.com...

BAGHDAD: Three suicide attacks in Anbar Province used trucks filled with chlorine gas, wounding or sickening more than 350 people and killing two Iraqi police officers, the U.S. military command said Saturday.

Military officials say the use of chlorine gas and other chemicals is an effort to sow more fear and havoc among the civilian population. Before Friday, at least three similar attacks used chlorine since late January, sickening scores of Iraqis.

U.S. military officials have warned that militants are likely to keep using the tactic.

Does chlorine gas constitute a WMD?

Mod Edit: No Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
you can also find this "Weapon of Mass Destruction" in most schools and every swimming pool in the country. I guess its time to start bombing all our leisure complexes and schools from high orbit.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I suppose so, although, it's not comparable to Sarin gas, which is classified as a WMD. Chlorine Gas is a byproduct of some manufacturing processes, so it's difficult to classify it as a WMD.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
you call the WMD
if thats the case lets bomb everyone country on the planet which has any thing that website suggests is WMD

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
you can also find this "Weapon of Mass Destruction" in most schools and every swimming pool in the country. I guess its time to start bombing all our leisure complexes and schools from high orbit.

I think chlorine gas should be classified as "controlled material"

If they are in terrorists' hands,they obviously become their "weapon of mass destruction",as we can see the extent of damage it has caused.

top topics

join