It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want me to WHAT?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So, as I'm sure everyone knows...I live in the Northeast. Boston to be exact. Anyone who follows the weather will know that we are having a relatively decent storm at the moment. (While I could rant about that for a million hours, I won't) Well, as most of us poor shmoes are...I'm stuck at work right now. I don't get out until later this evening when the snow is supposed to get it's heaviest.

Now this particular evening I need to go to Franklin for an urgent family issue...which for those of you who are unfamiliar with MA is about an hour away. I was just informed that I will be "needed" at work for the entire time possibly a little late. Now any other night I would be absolutely fine with this....I do my part and a heck of a lot more...but tonight, NOT TONIGHT! The news has been saying all morning to work from home if possible, to stay off the roads, they will be treacherous. schools were closed this morning before it even began to snow!!!!

Point being.....Who the hell are they to tell me i have to stay late and potentially risk my life driving in this mess just so the company can make a few extra bucks! I love my job to be honest....but not enough to put myself at risk by driving in poor weather at night in a snowstorm!!!!!!! AH HELL NAH!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow, I feel sorry for you. Thats for sure. Whatever your decision is be careful.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Wow, I feel sorry for you. Thats for sure. Whatever your decision is be careful.

Aw thanks, I was just a little miffed... They said I couldn't leave early....So I decided, "oh yeah?!" and told them I would be taking my lunch one hour before I leave this afternoon! bwahah! I win! Take that corporate america!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That sucks man. It is getting messy out. The storms been hitting hard all day here.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
That sucks man. It is getting messy out. The storms been hitting hard all day here.

Yeah, I guess the pike is getting pretty sloppy. yeesh....

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Awww, you poor thing. At least you're back in one piece!!

top topics

join