It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach a president poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There seems to be some editing going on, on this thread. There was a post by St. Udio to which I responded abet briefly and they are now nowhere to be seen. Whats THAT all about?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
There seems to be some editing going on, on this thread. There was a post by St. Udio to which I responded abet briefly and they are now nowhere to be seen. Whats THAT all about?

??? Couldn't tell you. This thread had a decent amount of hits since I last logged on and never saw the post you’re talking about. I didn't know a reply could be "pulled" like that. I'm very intrigued. What was the content in those posts?

but I still need to see exactly what principle it violates and how, and whether or not it's done in a lawful way.

Johnmike, I respect your answer and there are a lot of us that could learn from that thought process.

The Vagabond, thanks for elaborating on the Lincoln question. It’s always a learning experience when you get involved in a thread. I’d still be interested to hear what Landis has to say though.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I looked into the possibility of disappearing posts to make sure there wasn't a glitch of some kind.

I found that you conversed with St Udio in another thread, and i do not recall seeing that member in this thread, so I believe that you may have been thinking of the other thread, which covers a somewhat similar topic.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The unpopular vote:
Bush 3 , 1 more if whole admin went
FBR 1
LBJ 1
George Washington 1
Lincoln 1

Dishonorable mention.
Woodrow Wilson
Lincoln

new topics