It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAM Radio on Apollo Missions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Surely if this were true.

www.ronrecord.com...

Moon: Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this !
Houston: What ... what ... what ? What the h--- is happening ? What's wrong with you ?
Moon: They're here under the surface.
Houston: What's there ? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling 'Apollo 11'
Moon: We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments
Houston: Repeat your last information !
Moon: I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater !
Houston: Repeat, repeat !
Moon: Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it ? G--, if these d--ned cameras have picked up anything - what then ?
Houston: Have you picked up anything ?
Moon: I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film
Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way ? What is the uproar with the UFOs over ?
Moon: They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us
Houston: The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up ?
Moon: Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

Then there would be someone alive to validate this? Of course they scramble current ham/radio, but certainly the original flights would have been recorded and disclosed?

Just curious. this just seems so bogus to me. Anyone know of someone who actually heard some HAM on this?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hello Stockburn,

This investigator does a good job at explaining the conjured up Apollo XI UFO stories and how they grew more imaginative over the years. There's no ham radio collaboration that alien ships were spotted on the moon.
Link: www.debunker.com...

join