It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Messaging, I need info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm considering doing my art exam on subliminal messaging and I'm going to need quite a lot of background research to make this work. I was wondering if any boffins on this subject could kindly recommend any books and websites that might help - especially anything linked with alphabets.

Any user input would be recommended aswell, please give me your veiws on if you think it works or not, whats your moral opinion of it etc - all this can be used for my project

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In Australia and Britain, the use of subliminal advertising has been banned with severe consequences for those who disobey the strict laws. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the United States will now revoke a company's broadcast license if the use of subliminal messages is proven. - library.thinkquest.org...

Like the above says, its pretty much illegal in broadcast these days, however may be interesting for you too look at what bands and dj's use at large events, as large video screens are common-place. If you need any more info pm me. But i doubt you will find anything in the mainstream media that comes near it. Broadcast tv has a great number of tools for making sure that all video is broadcast compliant (not just for this purpose but for colour levels etc.)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
A great book on Subliminal advertising is "The Clam Plate Orgy" by Wilson
Bryan Key.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think if you google the terms you're looking for... you should find some interesting information. good luck with your project!

new topics

top topics

join