It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien in the coutryside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
After looking at the photo a little more closely I realize that the figure of the elf is not really wearing a cap, but has a cowl attached to its jacket which is on the back of its head. From the photo the figure has dark hair that is exposed by the backsiding cowl/hood.

It occurs to me that this could be a prop that was that was clothed, like a scarecrow, in human garb. In fact, there are many people who setup little statues of gnomes and fairies in their yards just as ormaments. Since the photo is not very clear it is difficult to tell if the figure is real or a statue or a prop of some kind made of wire or sticks then covered with green clothes. Just about anything could have been used for its head, then a wig put on it or just painted a dark area to make it appear to have hair.

I don't think it is a statue or a prop, though, because the lady that produced the photo just comes across as very sincere. It's amazing how often things that were not seen by a photographer show up on their photographs. It's also amazing how much we can see
on forums like this one that we would never see if we relied on the very limited mainstream media. It's one of the things I love about the internet.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Khalid Sheikh admitted it was him.He was behind everything!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
He admitted to stealing my moped when I was 16 too! :O

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
this is what drives me away from this websiite. If I want to look at garbage, all I have to do is walk into my kitchen and take it outside. Bye the way, that takes less time than to sift through this. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedeck
lol I agree. I don't think the picture is real. To me the picture looks like it's been painted

I got the same impression and for some reason I remember this same scene from somewhere.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join