It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIHOP vs MIHOP and RC thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Not bothering with a big intro. LIHOP vs MIHOP:
they-let-it-happen.blogspot.com...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

I aggree that's annoying. With video links too. but i wrote the news I'm linking to so it's okay. I could justre-post it. No its full of links. Oh I shouldn't've posted it at all, but too late now.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I've always thought both are stupid. It's polarization within the movement for re-investigation and disciplinary action, like slicing the "movement" in half and turning the halves against each other when energy should be focused outwardly on government agencies.

It's their responsibility to figure out what happened, not ours (or at least that's the idea). This is the "camp" people should be in.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I disagree that both are stupid, but part of my point is the commonality - the "on purpose" part. I agree that much fighting has occurred that has drained energy, but it also makes sense, since some have a hard time swallowing full MIHOP, for a variety of reasons, and others have a hard time letting go of the dumbest MIHOP theories and admitting any possible role for Arab terrorists. Both sides can be silly but they also have their reasons.

Official story supporting coincidence theorists also have their reasons, and I can't blame them so much fo chosing to be thick-headed. Sometimes I wonder even what's the use, I might as well work to cure myself of these suspicions and try to be normal... But hah, that's silly. ignorance may be bliss, but it's an ignorant kind of bliss I can do without.

join