It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Shape shifting worm like tube with strange light...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
These worm like UFO'S are connected in some way or are the same thing as what's call the "Flying Humanoid", Which is not human at all.
It's also known as the "Morphing UFO"
These objects look fluid like and change shape and color constantly.
They let off light and become reflective at the same time!
I feel if I saw one up close and clear it would overwhelm my brain and I would loose my mind or pass out!
That's how bizarre this phenomenon is!
I'm kinda glad these things are up high and away!
I do remember one day at work I looked up and saw what I though were a nice tube of red and white balloons tied together, yet at the same time I could not get quite a visual fix on them so I never gave it thought.
When I saw it on youtube I then knew what I saw, sorry these things are way beyond weird!
Anonymous.

I think they come from those big high flying white tube UFO's that dump thousands of white metallic spheres all over the world, were just seeing alien technology of some kind perhaps to scare the natives (us).
They look like Floating boiling and bubbling bright Technicolor lightning blobs of solid Energy/Matter!
Maybe that new particle excellerator is opening up holes in space-time.
Perhaps we are seeing dark matter floating around!
Perhaps this phenomenon is an unknown state of matter?

One thing is I got a bad feeling about those things!
This phenomenon is blatantly overwhelming to the human eye and mind for a reason!

They are powerful what ever they are, and contain an immense amount of energy. Another thought is that these spheres have some kind of light bending technology in them that can manipulate the light around them.

I'm so intrigued and compelled to get at least one good Photo of one!
This is my favorite Unexplained mystery!
Yes we should be scared, very scared indeed!
God Save The Human Race!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

In reply to "Weareone"s sighting over Birmingham (posted 11,6,2007), his observations tally chronologically with my own sighting 6miles north of Birmingham on 2nd June 2007. I posted a blog about this theperambulationsofbarkfoot.blogspot.com... as well as providing video of the object available at Utube www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to Anonymouspost by Anonymous ATS

What you've captured is certainly unusual.It appears to have the shape and movement of some kind of balloon although what's most interesting is the shift from a horizontal to a verticle position.Could this be the same type of object caught by the OP? Hopefully someone else will be along who has seen something similar.

Well caught!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagman

no offense but have u heard of one of those solar ballons when they inflate in enoguh sunlight because the sun shines on them and the air inside the ballon heats up and expands cause ing the ballons to be lighter than air outside the ballon. Its the same colour as them ballons and theres even a same shaped one i heard of thats supposed to be massive look it up if u dont believe me...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
WOW, that is exactly what I have seen on 2 separate occasions here in SW Florida except both times I saw them they were white.
And both times were between 9am, and 11am. Very strange! Thanks for the great vid and pics, that video is very clear and exactly what I have seen.

Stealth

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That is probs the best weirdest looking thing ive ever seen

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagman

it is a kind of ufo sightings.there are some similar ufo pics and videos.one of most amazing one is a chinese ufo vedio.you can google it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why hasn't Phage debunked this yet?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hello everyone...I just had a very interesting experience. I live in a small town right out of Chicago and tonight I took my dog outside to piss, looked up at Orion and saw this snake-like UFO. I've seen UFO's before(usually far away) but tonight was the most vivid one I have ever seen. The UFO was like the picture on the first page only mildly translucent(on the outer edges of the craft), with 4-5 bright lights on the underside of the craft. It seemed as though it was swimming through the sky and all of sudden it vanished...(not taking off in high speed, it just disappeared).

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This thread was started in 2007 and is 29 pages long. I haven't the time to go through the whole thread so forgive me if I'm repeating someone from earlier but has anyone suggested a solar balloon yet?

edit on 20/1/2013 by PheonixReborn because: Got the picture working

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn
I haven't the time to go through the whole thread so forgive me if I'm repeating someone from earlier but has anyone suggested a solar balloon yet?

Yes, several times.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Many appologies but as I said, its 29 pages long. Please feel free to delete my post as it doesn't add anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I know that it WAS NOT a balloon...

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join