It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream of the rapture...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Alright, I'm posting this because i finally understand these strange dreams. I was 11 at the time when i had 2 strange dreams.

1.My first dream was a simple vision of a church. Now when i looked closely i realized there was a large commotion all around me. Just then the commotion stops and i see several piles of clothing on the sidewalk, a male seeing this races to the church doors in apparent despair, but i had the same thought throughout the dream "Its too late"

2.My second dream is just as haunting. This dream took place the night after my first dream. I saw myself standing in a great desert looking up. There i saw 3 clouds, one cloud had a dark figure chained and cuffed lying on it. The second cloud had a figure that was unidentifiable because of its glow. The cloud that stood out among the rest held a throne and on it a figure that resembled a king. At the very end of the dream one of the three figures said quote:Nearly time for the harvest. The strangest thing i found was the numbers 14:14 the next day i checked Revelations 14:14 and found a verse with a striking similarity to my dream. Hopefully I'll have more of these dreams i just wanted to share with my fellow ATS'ers

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sometimes dreams serve as a warning to others. Sometimes they serve as a warning to ones' self. Sometimes they warn both. I wonder what is the purpose of your dream. Do you know?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I dont know it should be clear but the dreams took a long time ago the only thing that reminds me is the verse in the bible

join