It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Ghost Video in Demolished House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I found this on Youtube. The weirdest thing about this video is that no one seems to doubt it at all. I don't doubt it of course. One good point was brought up though:

"That's one thing I find weird. The fact that the "ghost" would know you're coming, see you coming, hear you coming, see you turn towards it, watch you slowly panning up with the camera, then only move the second that it knows that it's completely in frame." - WadeDeadpoolWilson

Look at the top of the stairs and you will see an entity that seems to be looking down at them quickly run away as the crew comes by.

Background. I found out by reading the comments left by the video uploader:

"It is video shot by my friend. He didn't know he had caught anything until he went back home at looked at the footage. It was done at a house that was to be demolished. The house is gone now, and a new one has been built in its place. It was home his mom bought and she claimed it was haunted...

It has been rebuilt and my friend's mom is now living there. She says there hasn't been any activity since she back moved in to the new house."

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I like the clip alot. Yea I do see what they mean when they are saying "right in the middle of the camera." Because it is it almost looks like a girl in a white T-shirt, but I may be wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Awesome vid.
I personally watched it a few times and paused it at the encounter. My sis and I are really into the paranormal stuff and we came to the conclusion it look's as if it is an older woman dressed with an apron and floral on dark black or brown dress.

Very nice find. Worthy of the view. "Thanks!!"

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I watched it again---
If you pause this at about 20seconds you can see whatever it is seams to hoverings there or be so clear as you cannot even see any legs. Very cool video actually. I can almost see the old lady in the apron but I am still not sure.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Excloud
I can almost see the old lady in the apron but I am still not sure.

If you concentrate on the upper body/ torso area, you can see the apron straps. They even look slightly laced around the edge's. Similar to "Grandmas" apron..LOL...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That is creepy, looks genuine too

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
Awesome vid.
I personally watched it a few times and paused it at the encounter. My sis and I are really into the paranormal stuff and we came to the conclusion it look's as if it is an older woman dressed with an apron and floral on dark black or brown dress.

Very nice find. Worthy of the view. "Thanks!!"

Old lady? I noticed that the apparition was wearing a white top, but never came to that conclusion. What an interesting thought!

People commented on the picture saying they thought it was a child like ExCloud said as well.

My brother didn't think it even looked human, more like a shapeless anomaly.

Also, you can notice that when the camera comes to that area, lots of orbs come flying out and about. Could be dust though because infrared cameras can pick up miniscule things like that easily. Something to think about.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't know.

Watched it several times now and it does appear to be a 'person'.

The movements are those of an adult, I would say.

Yet the figure is very small in comparison to features such as the hand rail running from the top of the stairs -- the individual stairs/steps themselves -- and the doorway.

So it seems we have an adult, yet one which is only the size of a child.

Did the photographer pause for considerable time and focus on the top of the staircase?

Why, when the accompanying statements claim the photographer didn't realise he'd filmed anything unusual until afterwards, when he reviewed the tape?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
[sorry, double post]

[edit on 14-4-2007 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'll say this... this is the first ghost video I've seen on the Internet in a long time that left me just as puzzled the third time I watched it as the first.

Usually the "ghost" is just somebody in a closet or behind a corner, but I really don't know what to make of this one.

Great video, thanks for sharing it! I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread. This one might not be so easy to debunk.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It definatly looks transparent.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What if it was an alien grey using a personal cloaking device?

I'm sure they would have the technology.
Unless of course this video is a hoax, I think it may be plausible, to be an alien.
Never know.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thank you. A very interesting video clip. I wondered if the figure (it does look like a woman in a long skirt to me) was normal a normal size but standing/walking on a floor that was lower than the actual house stairs/landing?

I also think that the 'orbs' move like dust particles.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I agree with Winefried... I think the "orbs" look like dust particles.

But otherwise, the video is really something. Most ghost videos I just shrug off as being fake, but this one... certainly hard to explain!

Thanks for posting it!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Interesting. One notable observation I made... if you watch on rapid-fire pause-unpause (that is, watching the important part while clicking pause-unpause repeatedly, more or less as fast as you can and stopping to examine each 'paused' frame), the 'ghost' appears to have either an arm, or a shadow of something that looks like an arm cast on the wall behind it. it's really jumped out at me each time i watched carefully... you can see it as the 'thing' begins to move away.

top topics

join