It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aunti Condi doesn't want to testify on 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So, Aunti Condi is afraid to testiofy under oath about the 9-11 investigations? Why? What's she trying to hide? WHo is she trying to protect. IS she afraid she'll be murdered? What's the problem Aunti Condi?

Condi and the 9/11 Commission
National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice is apparently not keen on going under oath for the Kean 9/11 commission.

Poised to convene its first hard-hitting hearings in January, the federal commission investigating the 9/11 attacks continues to be at odds with the White House over access to key information and witnesses. Two government sources tell TIME that National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice is arguing over ground rules for her appearance in part because she does not want to testify under oath or, according to one source, in public.

www.time.com...

Are you afraid that your Aunt Jemimah jig may be up with the Bush Crime Family if you tell the truth? What's up, Condi?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Beat you to it. I waited this broke hours ago you never jumped on it. I know you have a special place in your heart for this crooked bitch. So delete mine if you want lol.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Beat you to it. I waited this broke hours ago you never jumped on it. I know you have a special place in your heart for this crooked bitch. So delete mine if you want lol.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You put yours on current events and this is the mudpit. You can't speak as freely as you like in current events as you can here, so I won't bother. There can be ATS PC. Here, do what ya feel.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Good point I'm still new. Anyway this article upsets me I want her to testify it�s her duty to testify and if she doesn�t it only confirms what many already know 9/11 was an inside job or at the very least they knew it was coming.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Good point I'm still new. Anyway this article upsets me I want her to testify it�s her duty to testify and if she doesn�t it only confirms what many already know 9/11 was an inside job or at the very least they knew it was coming.

She's not gonna testify. She'll be killed if she spoke the truth. These people are criminals. They're worse than the Mafioso. If Aunt Jemimah knows any better, she'll keep her hole shut.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

They knew it was coming. I dont expect this 9/11 commission to go anywhere to tell you the truth. I mean just look at the Warren Commission. Lone Gunman? Magic Bullets? You can't trust the government to investigate itself.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
She's not gonna testify. She'll be killed if she spoke the truth. These people are criminals. They're worse than the Mafioso. If Aunt Jemimah knows any better, she'll keep her hole shut.

You mean like that women that accused Bush of rape?
thoughtcrimenews.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm of the opinon that if the repugants see any more truth they'll go blind. I mean, seriously, when a member of the adminstration balks at testifying what does that tell you? Every crook that got caught balked to the press before they fell.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DramaQueen
I'm of the opinon that if the repugants see any more truth they'll go blind. I mean, seriously, when a member of the adminstration balks at testifying what does that tell you? Every crook that got caught balked to the press before they fell.

So...so....true.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by DramaQueen

So...so....true.

Nah they wont go blind. They're so brainwashed they would probably put on some sunglasses and look away from the light rather than face the truth.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Honestly I'm surprised "Aunti Condi" hasn't been sold down the river by Bush already. She got lucky the press dropped that CIA leak talk, because we know Rove or Cheney wouldn't pay for their crimes.

All in all, if she can just wiggle out of testifying she may be alright. It's sad this is mounting into either bust her or let it go. There's a reason behind some appointments.

I wouldn't want to work for Bush or Rush Limbaugh right now. It's always some bitch's fault.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Wow, not one conservative reply in this forum.

Well then, I'll have to be the frirst.

Here goes....Smack!
Hey!

Mmm mm mmmmm mmmm mm mmmmmm mm m mmmm mmm m mm?
Mmm?
MM!
MMM!!!

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by joehayner]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Most people who want to keep their jobs, don't sell their bosses down the river...go figure?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This hearing is gunna be good. I've got my popcorn and pepsi ready. Line 'em up. What did you know? When did you know it? These questions should have been asked two years ago to both administrations. I only wish they could drag both Bush and Clinton in there and stick their butts on the hot seat. It always falls in on the aids and the staffers.

Condi's smart she knows they won't be behind her. They'll leave her high and dry. If someone's gotta go I suspect it'll be her and Tenet.

top topics

join