It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Signting today (No Picture)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok so as my title says i have no picture but thought id share my experience with yourselves as this is what ATS is for right!!

Anyway today being my day off work i was at home milling around on PC, TV reading the papers that kinda stuff. At approx 1215hrs i was lying on the sofa watching a bit of TV whatever it was was kinda boring and i was just lay there looking out through the open window up at the clouds and the sky and watching the odd high altitude plane flying past. As i said the window was open so what i saw was no trick of light or reflection in the window.

I was watching a large cloud slowly moving across the sky. I am a pilot of light aircraft as a hobby and so could estimate this cloud being approx 4000ft-5000ft from the ground.

Anyway whilst laying there in my lazy world i noticed something at the edge of the cloud glistening for a brief moment which made me look in that particular direction Then for approx 3 seconds a object which i could only describe as a stretched out saucer popped out then popped in back behind the cloud. I know it was silver or metallic or i would assume so due to the reflection of the light. It seemed to me like it was observing something but had been caught out and zipped back behind the cloud.

I was shocked to say the least and jumped up immediately, ran upstairs grabbing my camera as i went and went straight in the top bedroom and opened the skylight. 30 minutes i waited for that thing to pop back out but it never did.

As flying is my hobby id say i was quite good at aircraft recognition and can definitely say i have never seen such a thing in my life. I have done a lot of sniper training in military and have a good eye for things at a distance however if my eyes were seeing correct i was lookiing at a object some 50-60 foot in length.

The way it moved was what shocked me the most it was so precise and uniform.

The weather today was sunny but quite a low temp so much like a nice crispy spring day.

As i said i have no proof but thought id share this with you

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Report it to Nuforc the more reports the better.

Now you now how things act.... fraustrating isn't it.

join