It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI Testimonial of a Victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am not really up to date on this type of conspiracy though I have seen some threads on the subject, I saw this article today from California and am posting it here for those more in tune to the subject.

Douglas Park a Health Risk?

I have a story to tell.

For five years I have tried to get other news outlets to report on what I’m about to tell you, but have been unsuccessful.

I would like to thank Beachcomber Publisher Jay Beeler for letting me go through with this, even though it is unorthodox for a journalist to tell his own story in the first person.

The details I will present here have been thoroughly documented. My story has two parts and contains information that has never been reported in the media before, until now. This story involves uranium poisoning and the former Boeing C-1 facility near Lakewood Blvd. and Conant St. I’m about to share with you what I stumbled upon in 2002, facts I believe you have a right to know.

In order to explain my uranium story, I must first share a separate story detailing my personal history, which will ultimately lead to my uranium discovery. This sequence is for a reason. The story is unusual and complicated and cannot be briefly summarized, as it includes safety issues unknown to the general public.

Hope this is helpful..

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I found a little article by the district representative who wants clarification on an environmental impact report for the project, based on Kirt Ramirez' article above.

Responding to the story on uranium poisoning

I am placing the following item on the Council Agenda under “new business” because I feel this issue is serious and the public needs assurances that the land that will become the Douglas Park development of residential and industrial buildings is completely safe:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
if the entire area was poisoned with DU he would not be alone with his symptoms, would he?

hard to tell what could have caused it, tbh, the first step would be to look for similar cases in the region.

new topics

join