It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars, Moon, Space etc. - Pictures here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Evening Folks!

There have been numerous threads created as of late concerning Mars or Moon related images. I myself am very interested in the area, but I find it quite frustrating to have to go back and forth... especially as the majority more or less, lead to the same debates/discussions.

Perhaps we can keep this one thread just for that purpose. Any pictures generally Space related, can go here for discussion/viewing pleasure. Of course, if it's something "groundbreaking" or extra special in someway, a new thread can be created.

With all the extremely high resolution and highly detailed bulks of images coming out, easily accessable via the net - Mars and Moon excavation, through pictures, is becoming very popular. Who knows what you'll find! ...of course, assuming we were lucky enough for NASA to miss it.

All the best,

Navieko

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't think something like this will work. Every picture posted that warrants discussion needs it's own topic. Otherwise it would get muddled.

The thread could be 20 pages long, and then somone would post about a picture posted on page 1, then the next poster could post about a picture on page 10...not gonna work.

new topics

join