It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Buys $62 Million Of Halliburton Stock!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

George Soros Buys $62 Million Of Halliburton Stock!

Source Link: blog.foreignpolicy.com

Normally, I'm willing to overlook the hypocrisy of the liberal elite.

But the latest move by globe trotting, hyper-liberal billionaire George Soros borders on being too much. According to papers filed with the SEC, in the fourth quarter of 2006 Soros purchased nearly 2 million shares of ... hold your breath ... Halliburton. The Halliburton shares reportedly went for an average purchase price of $31.30 a share. That puts Soros' total investment in Halliburton at around $62.6 million, or about 2 percent of his total portfolio.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-3-2007 by jsobecky]

[edit on 1-3-2007 by jsobecky]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here's an interesting article I found and printed out year's ago. I don't know how true it is, but I think icke researched this.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Great post jsobecky. This shows that money is really the thing behind the curtain. I have come to believe that left and right is a head fake. A division for the masses, so 'They' can gain even more wealth and power. The really scary thing is that behind 'Them' is a Real Evil. Described in the Bible. As bad as they are, they're just puppets.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

What is hypocritical about a liberal owning stock in an oil service company? Is this any more hypocritical than you driving a gas powered car? Or you using a U.S. defense department computer network that we call the internet?

Are you seriously suggesting that Haliburton is inherently bad?

new topics

top topics

join