It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 19: Setting the Facts Straight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The private companies that own imagery satellites are huge corporations that have some kind of government ties. Therefore I am sure the government makes sure any secrets are kept secret. Also the flight patterns and times of these satellites are known to the government so they can make sure they don't interfere with government satellites, so even if they wanted to take satellite images the government would know when there over head and make sure there isn't anything around they don't want seen. I also believe that private corporations can't actually launch satellites themselves they have to go through NASA again as to not interfere with government satellites and so the government knows whats up there. Places like Groom Lake also have an unlimited ceiling on there no fly zone that extends into space so again the government can say no to fly overs.

I have to agree with the fact that they wouldn't use power lines above ground. If lines were needed why not bury them, which I guess didn't occur to me until it was just pointed out, duh. Or better yet why not use a local nuclear generator like that in an aircraft carrier, a Westinghouse A4W, which puts out 104 MW of power and can go 20 years before it needs servicing.
edit on 24-3-2011 by SilntShdw because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join