It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapes and Shadows, Moving in the Darkness....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have a question and hopefully somone can point me in the right direction. A couple of nights ago my girlfriend had an episode during the evening. She was in the hallway of her house. It was pitch black since none of the lights were on, as she was leaving her room she saw a shadowy figure in front of her (keep in mind it was pitch black), she got incredibly scared and the figured dissapeared rather quickly. She was really upset and she called me crying. She said she'd never seen anything like it.

So my question is what did she see? What could it have been? I've been doing some searching online but I haven't found anything. Perhaps someone knows or has heard of this happening before and can tell me what this is if anything.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Have you researched shadow people?

www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/weekly_031_umbrax.html

I hope you can find the info you're looking for.
You have been here at ATS for a long time; Im suprised
you haven't seen the threads about SP before.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Have you researched shadow people?

www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/weekly_031_umbrax.html

I hope you can find the info you're looking for.
You have been here at ATS for a long time; Im suprised
you haven't seen the threads about SP before.

Hi and Thank you for your reply. I've heard of shadow people before a long time ago although I never did any reading up on the subject. This information is exactly what I was looking for. See if I can figure out what it is she saw so I can better explain it to her.

I mean she was scared half to death by this thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I remember having an episode like this a while back in the old house I was living in before moving to this one. But the experience seemed different to what my GF described to me on the phone.

I read up on Shadow People. Could be spirits, extra dimensional beings, ghosts, etc etc etc can't really get a straight answer on the subject. There's someone I know who practices black magic and the dark arts, she's sort of a witch, well I would call her a witch anyways, she's an old lady who's a friend of my mothers. Maybe I could ask her and see what she comes up with.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Black arts and witch is not the same thing. In fact I would never call a practitioner of the black arts a witch. Christian perversion of the term, and yes I'm a Christian.

As long as you honestly believe your girlfriend is telling the truth, at best it would be a "shadow person," whatever you want to call it. Completely harmless, who knows their purpose.

Dark arts wise, does the person aforementioned have anything to do with your girlfriend or where she lives?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Dark arts wise, does the person aforementioned have anything to do with your girlfriend or where she lives?

No... nothing to do. I didnt mean to make the term "witch" sound negative. She doesn't do "evil" work, as a matter of fact she's helped a lot of people. I wouldnt say "dark arts", she practices the "occult" lets put it that way. Most of the work she does is to help people get curses removed from them. I just call people who dabble in the "occult" and "magic" witches for lack of a better term.

new topics

top topics

join