It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me know you thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000

Originally posted by pikypiky
I hate ads on the top of any website. Is there anyway you could move that down to the bottom? It's hard to read the text without proper spacing in between paragraphs. I don't like dark themes; so maybe have an option for light themes. Good luck.

are you looking at my old site the new one has the adds on the bottom and its only cuz its a free server i dont have money to pay for a real one yet 8)

about the scrolling text its just something thats kinda stuck with my site since its inception to kinda give it a more lively feel to it.

You might want to check with your cable or DSL provider... Generally you get a small amount of free space to host a website... No ad's nothing annoying...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
yeah bu then i'd have o do all that page rank crap again and its just really time consuming for me anyway i just about finished this site i'm developing panamerican-bakery.com... check it out if you like.

[edit on 3/19/2008 by razor1000]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
No offense but that almost gave me a seizure...

I'd say learn how to develop graphics first then develop websites unless you want to strictly code and that's all..

Is this a fully custom design or did you use a template and mocked graphics?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

wow its been a while since i looked in this thread but yeah i made that template and images as an experiment in positioning. anyway i have since went back and made a more professional site. My site had a theme derived from this graphic novel that i'm working on, but now i just made a basic template with minimal images for the time being but each section is going to have its own style eventually but you will always be able to go back to the deffault template hich is the one thats active right now.

i still have not done my spell check so leave me alone with that!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join