It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is Hollywood Going to Make a George Washington Movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i was watching some movies when i got to thinking, why doesnt hoollywood do a movie about the war of independence staring GW?

and the more i tought about it the more i realized the only thing i really know about the guy is that he had wooden teeth. so i'm going to initiate the motion wave that hollywood should make a movie about how GW lived and fought that should make for an interesting movie and god knows we need a little patritism these days (not the likes of jebadiah bush of courze)

[edit on 2/24/2007 by razor1000]

mod edit: removed all caps title

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well you really should start writing the screenplay and sell it to them, don't you think??

Seriously, it would probably be a could topic.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Maybe because that would be a pretty boring movie and only history buffs would want to see it?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
hey did you watch the patriot?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If you want to watch a nice mini-series and learn alot about the guy try watching the History Channel. They had a great mini series on the Revolution that talked plain about him. They also did one on the war were he made a name for himself. I want to say the French and Indian war.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
what could be more patriotic than to make a film about GW and release it on the fourth of july.

top topics

join