It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Iran/Huge mistake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Dire warning,

I am not getting into a debate here, I am here as a warning, on the record. I am highly disturbed at recent articles like this one:

www.breitbart.com...
I suspect its all hot air, but my warning is this. If this country(USA) attacks Iran things will never be the same here. The change won't come instantly but will come in increments. I promise you if we launch airstrikes on this country our standard of living and quality of life will never be the same, ever again. This will open pandoras box and unleash war and anger on a biblical scale. Just when you think the war would be over in reality it would just be getting started. This cannot be allowed to happen. I don't think, scratch that, hope they are not that stupid. To: the kill em all crowd, look Iran with nukes is simple, Iran launches nuke; Iran gets turned into glass for a thoasand years. They are no threat, we have the power to anhilate them in minutes. Don't let them scare you into launching another preemtive war, these people have no cause and affect thinking process. One can only look at Iraq to see that.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Exactly, I dont think the administration really understands the reality...
Iran will not 'just change' after we have bombed them....
there never going to do what the US orders them too.....

So if we bomb them, we better be prepared to wipe them out... because like the iraqi's.... they are prepared to die for their families, and their religion.....

The unfortunate thing is, that even if we dont hit iran, we still lit the fuse when we invaded IRaq.. Its just that Iraq is going to take quite some time before it really starts affecting the US, doulbe it with Iran, its going to change our lives.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Happy to see an OP like this. And you are not taken your mouth too full.
I can only agree on every word.

This will be the war that will make Islam the winner for melliniums to come -- though they might lose this battle. But if it comes there'll be no turning back for any Judaic religion EVER.

What a SHAME it'll be. We never was, and we sure will be nothing but the barbarians.

An example what Islam is really about -- beauty and love (for the arts) -- can be seen in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join