It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
When I was 8 years old, I was with my parent visiting my grandparents on my mother's side. I was sleeping on the living room floor by myself when I woke up in the middle of the night. As I woke up, I sat up for a few moments so that my eyes could adjust and I could see in the dark. After my night eyes took efect I looked into the kitchen on my right and saw a pale ghost in the form of a lady. She was wearing what looked like a night gown and was doing something on the kitchen counter. After a few moments she slowly turned and looked at me. This was a really creepy slow. After she turned toward me I immediatly ran intomy parents room. I could'nt sleep for the rest of the night.

This has been my only encounter with an actual ghost. I haven't seen anything like that since then. Has anyone else had any experiences like this?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Many people have,yet in these things alot of people who see ghosts either wont remember it or go crazy,alot of it dependes really on the mental strength of the individual.Just like many people will block out bad memories of abuse.Many people do the same when it comes to ghosts.

join