It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I found this 9/11 video that brings up how the media and reporters implanted the ideas of 9/11 into our heads. It also points out the fact the people telling the stories seemed to have had prior knowledge of inside details before they were even released. Thirty minutes or so after the towers were hit, the news network was reporting how bad Bin Laden was. Saying he was a wealthy and powerful man. If this was known, how come it wasn't prevented. Within the first hour after the attack the media had pounded the fabricated story into our head and played on the emotional aspects of it to convince the nation. A pretty good video in my opinion. I know with 9/11, nothing is new news, but it puts a slightly different spin on it I think.

9/11 Solution

I would've used the Google Button but I can't seem to figure that feature out. I put in the number but it never seems to work.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Thirty minutes or so after the towers were hit, the news network was reporting how bad Bin Laden was. Saying he was a wealthy and powerful man. If this was known, how come it wasn't prevented

You act like Bin Laden was an unknown prior to 9/11. He was not. For years, Bin Laden had been known as a terrorist leader and that he had money. It wasnt a secret at all. As soon as I heard about the events of that morning (I was at work) I figured it was Bin Laden, I didnt need the media to suggest it. As to why it wasnt prevented....When you have someone determined to attack you, and willing to take the time to study you and your weaknesses or vulnerabilities, its hard to prevent attacks.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
You act like Bin Laden was an unknown prior to 9/11. He was not. For years, Bin Laden had been known as a terrorist leader and that he had money. It wasnt a secret at all. As soon as I heard about the events of that morning (I was at work) I figured it was Bin Laden, I didnt need the media to suggest it. As to why it wasnt prevented....When you have someone determined to attack you, and willing to take the time to study you and your weaknesses or vulnerabilities, its hard to prevent attacks.

Funny how as soon as a the second plane hit the media stated it was a terrorist attcak but even at the end of the day the Department of Defense was calling it an alleged terrorist attack. The media must have more resources then the DOD.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Funny how as soon as a the second plane hit the media stated it was a terrorist attcak but even at the end of the day the Department of Defense was calling it an alleged terrorist attack. The media must have more resources then the DOD.

ROTFLMAO...the Media? Nevermind, you wouldnt understand..

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

As soon as I heard about the events of that morning (I was at work) I figured it was Bin Laden, I didnt need the media to suggest it.

I think you just proved his point....

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah, that was pretty obvious. Thanks to the media's reporting on his role in other such attacks, he'd been built up as the most likely suspect for this type of thing. I wondered about the lack of air defense immediately, but guessed on Osama as the active party even before they said it. Remote Control and even demolitions didn't enter my mind until later.
That guy explaining the collapse sure seems oddly certain and well-rehearsed. I've seen others too - CBS news interviewed what looked like a male nurse who also knew a hellof a lot about how the building was built and collapsed. (What We saw DVD, shoulda been in there).
They do almost seem to be saying "it was not a demolition." Not proof I'd say by any means, but indeed odd.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

ROTFLMAO...the Media? Nevermind, you wouldnt understand..

So your trying to say the media and people on the street knew more about what was going on then the DOD, FBI and other government sources.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
No. They're making a hard case, people on the street just offering guesses. they probably guessed bin Laden too, unless they'd seen enough from theor perch to suspect otherwise. We can just say what we're thinking, they have to be more cautious.
In fact they're so cautious they still haven't finalized their case, right?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
No. They're making a hard case, people on the street just offering guesses. they probably guessed bin Laden too, unless they'd seen enough from theor perch to suspect otherwise. We can just say what we're thinking, they have to be more cautious.
In fact they're so cautious they still haven't finalized their case, right?

If you mean we still have not seen an FBI or NTSb report on any of the crach site crime scenes then yes its still not finalized.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So your trying to say the media and people on the street knew more about what was going on then the DOD, FBI and other government sources.

Nope.

I think you just proved his point....

No, his point had to do with the media and he seems to suggest that Bin Laden all of the sudden popped into existance on 9/11/01 and that the media is the reason why anyone would even think about him in connection with 9/11. Anyone who had to undergo terrorism awareness training for the DoD knew the name Osama Bin Laden since the mid 90s.

If you mean we still have not seen an FBI or NTSb report on any of the crach site crime scenes then yes its still not finalized.

This seems to be one of your hobby horses. Personally Im still waiting to hear why you are entitled to see those reports.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

This seems to be one of your hobby horses. Personally Im still waiting to hear why you are entitled to see those reports.

Because we can see reports on any other aircraft crime scene, we can even see photos of the reconstruction of flight 800. So why can we not see the reports from the 911 crime scenes ?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Personally Im still waiting to hear why you are entitled to see those reports.

Freedom of Information Act. If there's nothing to hide, then why hide it. I am merely speculating that the story was set up before 9/11 occured, not that Bin Laden was not known. So from your stand on this I can only assume that you still believe terrorists took out our Trade Center? Numerous documents have led us to believe that we were warned of the attacks before they happened. Just trying to share information.

join