It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posts not showing up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The reason why I have posed this question is because I have tried to post a thread on the 'Aurora' spyplane five times yesterday and to date, not one has appeared on ATS.

I followed all the rules correctly even giving time, dates, weather condition here in rainy Gloucestershire, UK but, every time I pressed the 'post new thread' button it appeared to post - but didn't.

What is going on?

Does any other poster have this problem?

Simon - Changed title to a more relevant indication of the user's issue.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
where do you see "post new thread" button, or do you mean "Post Reply" button.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Considering there have been several threads in the past with the Aurora as a subject...I reckon you're jumping to the wrong conclusion.

I feel certain someone will soon help you with your completely unconspiratorial technical problem.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The only time I ever had any trouble with posting a new thread, is if the thread title had already been taken.

When that happens, the next screen that you get should explain this.

Perhaps it did that, and you hadn't noticed?

I have done that myself, on occasion.

2 cents

[edit on 2/22/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thanx guys.

I wrote the new thread entitled Reconnaissance Flights, posted the new threat using the correct button and watched the thread start to post.

The toolbar (or whatever) came up with the word 'done' and proceeded to redirect me to my post.

But the post had disappeared! I did a search and even an advanced search, but my post had disappeared.

Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Are you sure your making posts, and not new threads? Check the forum for threads started by you.

:edit: there is a thread i'm involved in, that just now had a new post, but the posters addition isn't showing up either. Perhaps there is a global issue. myATS page was a little whacked in format for a couple days as well, though it appears to have corrected itself withing the last couple of hours.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by nextguyinline]

new topics

top topics

join