It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 Feb 0228h Mobile. AL. UFO Now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Are you in Mobile?

Look north roward the airport if south of airport blvd.

and south if you're north of town... can't judge range on this one

RED GREEN AMBER WHITE.

NOT nav lights.

Anybody in MOB?

mod edit: all caps title

[edit on 22-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Motion from west to east. No idea what the size... No idea what the range... no idea what distance traversed.

Anomoly is apparenlty further north at this time, as it is diminished in luster, size, brightness.

Cover has remained unchanged and is currently unihibited. Anybody else trackin' this? I'm at government and knollwood right now. Anomoly appears to be NORTH by NORTHEAST of MOB Regional Airport.

You have "sparklynav" effect, as we've endearingly come to know this... same colors as nav lights on aircraft... but the pattern's ... not quite there... it's a "mimic" of the original...

it's funny b/c this is also an example of US, humanity, being created "wonderfully"... they can only "mimic" us... and our creativity, imagination, and passion. NICE!

Colors are RED GREEN WHITE AMBER in a random flash pattern... SUPER RANDOM...

SPout

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You started at 2:39am until 3:11am, and you don't have any pics?

You had at least a laptop, but no pics, come on SPOUT.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drewsillac
You started at 2:39am until 3:11am, and you don't have any pics?

You had at least a laptop, but no pics, come on SPOUT.

Honestly... the VISUAL confirmation is what I was after. And if I try to explain THAT... well... it's just not worth it ... put it that way.

And I concur with you 100%. If what I wanted was to get a photo up for everybody to look at... a photo would be ideal... but if I needed a visual confirmation FIRST... well...

And agian... the explanation is gonna sound soooo STUPID that I'm going to leave it OUT of the conversation, and am not purposely trying to lead ya anywhere... promise... gotta TRUST.

It woulda been better to have found a VISUAL confirmation... then maybe a photo from there.

SPout.
*ducksforcover*

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
At least you explained it, which you didn't have to...

Happy Hunting I say to you...

top topics

join