It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never have to eat again.....(perpetual fasting)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In several 100+ year old ancient occult books that I have comes across, I have read about gaining the ability of the perptual fast. In the process, the person will recieve something called "Soma" which supposedly drips down from your pinneal gland out of the roof of your mouth, and onto your tongue as nourishment. Eventually a hole forms in your pallette leading to the pinneal and the drip.

I always put this in the back of my mind as "speculation", until my frined sent me this link:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Interesting article to say the least, but there has to be more to this story than the reporter is letting on. There is simply no way the average human could just stop eating or drinking, just ask any nutritionist.

Perhaps if you were raised that way, being brought into the "Perpetual Fasting" with a very gradual process, then ok maybe. Or maybe it is a deep form of meditation similar to those Tibet monks who can make a damp cloth warm up and steam just by wearing it, even when they are in freezing cold temperatures.

Beyond that I just can't be healthy overall for the average person.

8th

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
BUT it is a fact that the cells in your body need 'food' like sugars and proteins and whatnot in order to function.. right?

I just dont see how the body can go on when its cells are dead.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Mind over matter, perhaps he's tapped into some internal energy force being that the article states that his bladder filled with some urine, which was then re-absorbed back into his body.

top topics

join