It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video about secret government and Ufo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Excellent.

But you must remember there are good beings that will try to right the wrong.

Keep the love, faith and trust and in an election we shouldn't chose the chosen maybe it is time that the ones of the light need to stand together and take there rightful peaceful places.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Has anyone revealed the true identity of 'Commander X', yet? I've often suspected Timothy Green Beckley, although I've read somewhere that the late great Jim Keith used the pseudonym on occasion.

This video seems to have been filmed in someone's bedroom in front of a webcam and fake applause and coughing has been added to the soundtrack to make it appear it was shot in a conference hall in front of an audience!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I agree, the movie is very set up and staged!! I didn't buy the applause or the coughing for one second!! Some interesting information, but why hide the face and the voice???

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My opinion as to why they have fake clapping and such is to try and fool any organization out there trying to stop them from talking. At least that is what I have herd over the years. I guess looking past all camouflage is where you find the answers.

top topics

join