It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

recurring numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hello, not sure if this is the place but I see a certain number more often than some others. and I don't know who to talk to about the meaning of seeing the same occuring regularly that you begin to notice it standing out to your attention....does this make sense? I first heard of this on Coast-to-Coast-AM and now I know i'm not the only person who sees certain numerics recurring....but i have been plagued with a very nasty number that I see at least once a week. and i would love to ask an expert what does it mean to see this number very often!

Please help!
Snugdeep

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
4 8 15 16 23 42

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I will chime in on this one.
For starters, you need to give more information, such as the numbers you are seeing. I would also advise searching out books on numerology as it can give you some insite as to what it all means. I do know if it is a double digit, you will have to add them together to get the base number.

Hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
ok. the number i see every week at least once within a 7 day period is the number 6, but in the format of 3 digits accross...together to make one numeric value...it's connotations disturb most people....the occurance inwhich i see this value disturbs me. yes its base number would be 18 then it would 9.

Snug

new topics

top topics

join