It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned from the start?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been purposed yet. But might the demolition charges been integrated into the WTC's design when it was built? I would have to do more research into this. There was the 5 thru 100 dollar bill predicting the collapse as well as bible predictions.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Do you know when the towers were built?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
While I completely believe that the whole "controlled demolition" theory is ridiculous, did you honestly just ask when the towers were built? I am a lazy person but you couldn't manage to type in World Trade Center on Wikipedia? I'm going to be optimistic and hope you were just being sarcastic, it is not a state secret when a public building was first constructed.

The construction of the WTC began in 1960. A time when I feel that the planned surreptitious destruction of two of the largest buildings on Earth was a little lacking on the technology side. Sure thermite (that is generally considered as the perpetrator right?) existed since WWII, but I think it's stupid that people think a thermite charge large enough to take down a structure of that magnitude is possible without anyone taking note. We are talking thousands of construction workers who don't exactly have security clearances. You can't keep a secret in the U.S. government, are construction workers expected to keep their mouths shut? Much less all the service and repairmen that frequented the structure for over 30 years.

Everyone is going to say, Rockefeller had the original idea! He's Bildenburg (spelling?) Group (the family at least) that's how the charges were placed during construction! So David Rockefeller and his brother Nelson (then mayor of New York) went down to the construction site with cognac and cigar in hand and placed these charges themselves? Rich elitist white guys, end of story.

Come on.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There is a forum for everything related to 9/11 here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And their is no such thing as bible predictions, take any big book, and you can find 'predictions' in it.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This topic is being investigated in this thread.

Get Smart! Epispde 52
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Baphomet79
The construction of the WTC began in 1960. A time when I feel that the planned surreptitious destruction of two of the largest buildings on Earth was a little lacking on the technology side. Sure thermite (that is generally considered as the perpetrator right?) existed since WWII, but I think it's stupid that people think a thermite charge large enough to take down a structure of that magnitude is possible without anyone taking note.

Actually, construction of the world trade centers began in 1966. The same year that Stanislav Brebera formulated Semtex.

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Apparently the original formulations of Sextex were supierior, for use in terrorist applications, to todays mixture. Additives were added in recent years to help increase it's detection and to shorten it's shelf life.

Stanislav Brebera spent much of his life developing Semtex, the best plastic explosive in the world. It feels like Play Dough, has no smell, and was designed in 1966 to clear land-mines and improve industrial safety. It is also undetectable by dogs and airport security devices ...

Brebera lost all control over his invention when the Soviet Army invaded Czechoslovakia in 1968, crushing a reform movement that Brebera and his wife had joined.

According to the FBI, Semtex has an indefinite shelf life and is far stronger than traditional explosives such as TNT. It is also easily available on the black market.

"It makes me angry that Semtex fell into the wrong hands," he says. "Now, the world blames my country and me, but I could not stop it. I know now that if you are going to invent, you run the risk that someone will use your creation for something you didn't intend."

www.csmonitor.com...

[edit on 20-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Actually, construction of the world trade centers began in 1966. The same year that Stanislav Brebera formulated Semtex.

Alright you're right the rights were granted in 1960, the construction began in 65 (I won't point out you were one year off, just kidding.) It was invented in Czechoslovakia though. Call me crazy but a Soviet satellite state in the mid 60's was not a big fan of sharing new tech with "the West."

All the impending NWO rants set aside, there was no one getting hold of Semtex in that time to covertly place it in the construction site. The spooks might have been much better back then but they weren't that good.

Cue the bi-polar chess match NWO speech where the Soviets and the U.S. were one and the same in some global poker game. (Just thought I would preempt that one.)

top topics

join