It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about BTS personals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't know about you other guys but I find it incredibly difficult to meet ladies who have an interest in issues such as the NWO, conspiracies, aliens, etc. It's a major turn on to meet a gal that is savvy to what's going on. I wonder how many members are cute, single ladies?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Or do you just find it hard to meet ladies period?

that was a joke

I doubt you'll ever see personal on bts/ats/pts I could be wrong but I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Goodness, I know tons of girls that are into NWO-related, UFO-related, S&M-related topics....

Those personal sites are weird, not to mention, if we're all paranoid, why would we give our info over the net for it?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The gals I meet are clueless, but then again I don't live ia a cosmopolitan area any more. Back when I lived in New York City there were plenty of hip gals. Where I now live (Florida) the people in my social circle are what would best be described as "sheeple". I'm just sick of dating gals that have nothing to offer other than great sex. Maybe I'm too picky?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I don't see why ATS or BTS couldnt have a thread for personals unless maybe an insurance risk factor? Ya never know how ya might meet a mate?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh yes. The guys in the Crypto forums are so sexy.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oh good lord
I couldent even imagine what that personal add would look like!

SWM Seeks SWF for Tinfoil Hat wearing adventures into conspiracy theory.
Must believe that the NWO and the Illuminati is out to get us. Must like serious comentary on why aliens exist. Must bring proof that you are not an alien yourself. Non Smokers only please.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Lysergic

Now that's what I call a personal ad. Don't sugar coat it though. Genocidal political views yet the life of the party....laughed my ass off.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Oh good lord
I couldent even imagine what that personal add would look like!

SWM Seeks SWF for Tinfoil Hat wearing adventures into conspiracy theory.
Must believe that the NWO and the Illuminati is out to get us. Must like serious comentary on why aliens exist. Must bring proof that you are not an alien yourself. Non Smokers only please.

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join