It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hist. Channel JFK assasination BS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just saw a program on the history channel about the assasination of JFK. I just turned on to a part where they had taken film and recreated it exactly in 3-D animation. They explained that there were two shots, one missed, and the second one went through the back of JFK's neck and through the front, then through the back of the guy that was sitting in the front passengers seat. When they lined up the wounds and took a line following the direction of the shot, it cam to the window of the book depository... Pretty darn cool!!! But my probelm is, they explained that wast the second shot, and didn't explain any more, like that was the shot that killed JFK.

I am slightly confused, many times, the film that shows JFK gettting shot once (the one that they did the animation thing on), and as he's leaning forward, one more shot that took half of his skull off! Why didn't they show that, or recreate that part?? Why did they only recreate the first shot, and call it the "second shot" THe interesting part is that the direction of the REAL second shot came from the rear right. Am I missing something?? I know there was a program before that the History channel showed about a controversial issue, and some fact had been eliminated as to cover up or "re-write" history... Your thoughts please =]

Very cool site...

www.assassinationscience.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Dude this is what really happened...

Take a look for yourself its right there in the unedited version of the JFK film.

The driver was the one that shot him. Do not look at JFK but concentrate on the driver. You can clearly see the driver turn around with something in his hand then turn back and proceed to speed away in the car. The government decided to take him out. There is another video that show how the body guards are asked to stop following the car for that one moment before he is shot. Take a look for yourself in the unedited version:

www.youtube.com... (Body guards being told to stay back from JFK)

www.youtube.com... (Pause this video at 16 seconds)

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
jfk was clearly shot from the front. His head snapped back and blew brain matter out the back side of his skull.

there were several witnesses who reported shots and smoke coming from the grassy knoll.

a police motorcycle left his mic on and the dispatch recorded a 4th shot. there were only 3 shell casings from the depository building.

the dallas police rounded up several hobos on a train cart near the grassy knoll. 3 of them were later identified as cia operatives...two of which were later involved with the Nixon watergate breakin.

pretty clear who murdered jfk

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I watched the video and it sure does look like the driver was the shooter.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Driver being the shooter was started by people watching a poor third gen reproduction of the film that was shown by Bill (Behold a Pale Horse) Cooper. It's actually a reflection of light off SA Kellerman's head.

The program you saw was put together had a CAD by Dale Myers, a 'researcher' with his own agenda. Dale does an OK job but draws some of the positions in the Limo incorrectly.

Don't be fooled by this show, it's an incorrect analysis.

The newest analysis suggests a very slight forward motion, followed by a backward motion. Some researchers think there was a near simultaneous shot from the front quarter and the rear, causing this odd motion.

Other researchers think the Z-film has been altered. There are some things that give credence to this (missing frames, black bars blocking the side of the Limo). See the work by James H. Fetzer, but beware, it's controversial.

Examine the frames yourself.

www.assassinationresearch.com...
www.assassinationresearch.com... (the forehead and top of head of the passenger (SA Kellerman) makes a shape like a right angle but is clearly not a gun of any kind.

homepage.ntlworld.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It would be hard to analyze the third shot in this way because there were no distinct entrance/exit wounds to line up with the TSBD building. It's astonishingly simple to draw lines back to the TSBD building on the second shot because of the fact that there were very distinct wounds to measure.

I think that I saw the show that you were talking about, but I don't recall wether or not they addressed the third shot. Let's assume that they didn't. It's not because the History channel is in on the conspiracy. They had a slick program that featured a sexy way of analyzing the second shot, and they aired it. They may have made some thinly-veiled promises of clearing up the whole works for you in an hour or less, but that was only to suck you in and make you watch.

After re-reading your post, menjo, I get the feeling that you think there were only two shots fired. Oswald fired three times. Shot#1 was a miss, shot #2 went into Kennedy's back and then into Governer Connely, shot #3 was the head shot.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by savage99
It would be hard to analyze the third shot in this way because there were no distinct entrance/exit wounds to line up with the TSBD building. It's astonishingly simple to draw lines back to the TSBD building on the second shot because of the fact that there were very distinct wounds to measure.

I think that I saw the show that you were talking about, but I don't recall wether or not they addressed the third shot. Let's assume that they didn't. It's not because the History channel is in on the conspiracy. They had a slick program that featured a sexy way of analyzing the second shot, and they aired it. They may have made some thinly-veiled promises of clearing up the whole works for you in an hour or less, but that was only to suck you in and make you watch.

After re-reading your post, menjo, I get the feeling that you think there were only two shots fired. Oswald fired three times. Shot#1 was a miss, shot #2 went into Kennedy's back and then into Governer Connely, shot #3 was the head shot.

What about the shot that hit the curb and caused concrete to wound James Teague?

What about the shot into the turf across from the Grassy Knoll? Witnesses were photographed pointing at it.

According to some researchers there may have been six or more shots fired.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
yea i think there were more than 3 shots... and Oswald didn't fire any of them. i mean if you follow any of the research about him, its just bizarre his history.

the driver did not fire imo, however he did stop the car when the shooting began. i agree there was probably 3 teams. shooters and spotters, and the kill shot came from the knoll.

Oswald was setup and Ruby killed him. this does not explain why Ruby would throw away his life to seal the deal... i find it strange Garrison didnt uncover anything about Ruby, at least that i have heard of.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starbuck
yea i think there were more than 3 shots... and Oswald didn't fire any of them. i mean if you follow any of the research about him, its just bizarre his history.

the driver did not fire imo, however he did stop the car when the shooting began. i agree there was probably 3 teams. shooters and spotters, and the kill shot came from the knoll.

This may be inaccurate. There's no evidence that the driver stopped on the z-film, though more than one witness at the time said the limo stopped. (This is one point that Fetzner uses to assert the z-film was altered)

Oswald was setup and Ruby killed him. this does not explain why Ruby would throw away his life to seal the deal... i find it strange Garrison didnt uncover anything about Ruby, at least that i have heard of.

Ruby had no choice. He had to get rid of Oswald before he had a chance to testify. Oswald would have implicated Ruby in the plot at the least. My feeling is that Oswald was FBI undercover (see Hosty and the burning of the notes), and the CIA/Cuban contingent was happy to make an FBI guy the patsy.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
jfk was clearly shot from the front. His head snapped back and blew brain matter out the back side of his skull.

Very true. The book depoistory,where Oswald supposedly was, was actually behind Kennedy when he got shot... Unless you believe in the "magic bullet" theory, there is no way that you honestly can believe that Oswald killed Kennedy.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by admriker444

Very true. The book depoistory,where Oswald supposedly was, was actually behind Kennedy when he got shot... Unless you believe in the "magic bullet" theory, there is no way that you honestly can believe that Oswald killed Kennedy.

The only location that gives the correct angle to have hit JFK where it appears on the Z-film is from a storm drain next to the overpass. There's another storm drain on the side of the street, but that angle seems too steep and too low to have cleared the side of the limo. The grassy knoll shot, IMO, missed, due to the narrow 'window' (able to hit JFK but not JBK).

(Notice that there is a black bar that appears on the Z-film as it passes the lamp post obscuring some of the action in the car, and any reflection in the side of the door. This 'bar' remains there for a dozen frames. I have a feeling that was added by conspirators during, or after development of the film to obscure some sort of revealing detail)

Also, notice that except for some blood stains on her skirt, there was not a lot of blood or tissue on Jackie. A shot from the knoll would have blown all that onto her face, even blinding her temporarily. (Imagine sitting right next to someone shot with an exploding bullet!)

Bobby Hargis, riding to the rear said all the matter flew onto him such that he thought he'd been shot. That lines up with a shot from the storm drain over near the bridge - a perfect angle to go over the windshield, (some say there was a shot -through- the windshield) (*) and cause the blood to fly to the rear and impact the cop on the motorcycle.

www.jfk-assassination.de...

(Notice also that the normal procedure for the motorcycles was to ride up next to the front of the Limo, but here, they were back behind the rear bumper - hardly a good position to prevent or deter shooters. They were ordered to move back allowing a clear shot.)

(*) some say the SS switched windows and that the original windshield showed a through-and-through, possibly visible on the Altgens photo.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
mejo, here is your first and only mistake:

you watched the history channel to learn about something that wasn't the history of some sort of tool or equipment

the problem with the history channel is that it is there for entertainment purposes and to make money above all else.

actually, the government is covering up something about the assassination:

it was lee harvey oswald on his own, there was 1 shot, and it was with a magic bullet

edit: remembering to give credit to the originator of last line, dave chappelle

[edit on 2/20/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In doing a little research for a previous post I came across an interesting piece by Bertrand Russell:

karws.gso.uri.edu...

Turns out the disinformation was flying early, hot and heavy, including wrong info about location of the shots, the existence of a map (which was later reported false), and other things clearly wrong. (Russell's main source appears to be Mark Lane.)

It's a very good read if you're interested in this topic just to give perspective.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
watch the stabilized Zapruder film here:

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

new topics

top topics

join