It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Epistle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hi

I’ve kind of put this in a few places under different names so I thought I’d put it in here as well to see if anyone sees what I see. I've also revised it a couple of times. I guess these are my interpretations and I’m just putting it out there.

I used this site. www.indepthinfo.com...

From paragraph 29 downwards and in order…also if you would like to read the letter before you read my interpretations that would be good, so I don’t taint what you may first think of it. The pieces fit for me.

Anyway, maybe you might see what I see or then again something totally different. Also I haven’t gotten to the latter paragraphs yet, I might just have to wait, but if paragraph 33 is anything to go by then there’s no point.

Paragraph 29
At the eve of another desolation, when she is atop her most high and sublime dignity, some potentates and warlords will confront her, and take away her two swords, and leave her only the insignia, whose curvature attracts them. The people will make him go to the right and will not wish to submit themselves to those of the opposite extreme with the hand in acute position, who touch the ground, and want to drive spurs into them.

New Orleans? Or yet something even bigger? When lady liberty is flying high, some terrorists will confront her and take down the 2 towers, and leave her only the insignia $$$, whose curvature attracts them $$$. The people will cry out for revenge but do not want to associate it with an oil war.

And hereupon it is that there is born of a branch long sterila one who will deliver the people of the world from this benevolent slavery to which they had voluntary submitted. He will put himself under the protection of Mars, stripping Jupiter of all his honors and dignities, and establish himself in the free city in another scant Mesopotamia. The chief and governor will be cast out from the middle and hung up, ignorant of the conspiracy of one of the conspirators with the second Thrasibulus, who for a long time will have directed all this.

One is born who will scream freedom and democracy, most likely Bush. Under the protection of Mars/Mars was closest to Earth in 2003 and it was the closest it had ever been in 60,000 years, the war in Iraq started 5 months prior but in the same year, Mars = God of war. Mesopotamia is now Iraq where the war is happening. The chief and governor was “Hung up”, Saddam. The second Thrasibulus (the first was an Athenian general and democratic leader from around 400BC) could be Bush or even Cheney who will have directed all this.

Then the impurities and abominations, with a great shame, will be brought out and manifested in the shadows of the veiled light, and will cease towards the end of the change in reign. The chiefs of the Church will be backward in the love of God, and several of them will apostatize from the true faith. Of the three sects, that which is in the middle, because of its own partisans, will be thrown a bit into decadence. The first one will be exterminated throughout all Europe and most of Africa by the third one, making use of the poor in spirit who, led by madmen to libidinous luxury, will adulterate

The truth will start to come out before the next election, as to what truth is about I have no idea. The three sects may be religion, although lately I have been thinking Sectarian. Because of it’s own partisans (A member of an organized body of fighters who attack or harass an enemy, especially within occupied territory; a guerrilla.) will decline. This could be one of the sects, Shiite or Sunni, the first one might be Al Qaeda which is exterminated.

*clarified what was quoted

[edit on 20-2-2007 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
> Of the three sects, that which is in the middle, because of its own partisans, will be thrown a bit into decadence. The first one will be exterminated throughout all Europe and most of Africa by the third one, making use of the poor in spirit who, led by madmen to libidinous luxury, will adulterate

My first speculation is that the three sects is the religions that came in this order;
first; judaism, middle; christianity, third; islam.

we in christian nations are certanly decadent (fast food and so on)
partisans can be all the different branches; protestant, ortodox, chatolic and so on

so muslims will exterminate all jews in europe and africa. I've read predictions that all of europe will convert to islam and this clearly hints to such a possibility, altough Nostradamus does not say so directly.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

My first speculation is that the three sects is the religions that came in this order;
first; judaism, middle; christianity, third; islam.

That was my first thought to but I found the word “sects” to be interesting none the less. The first line of the same paragraph might be relating to what is happening right now, more people are saying the war in Iraq was based on lies and these are people from the top.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hi Mexa'
I've got another thread running, but no takers. Your's is parallel. Do you have an understanding of for what, and whom, this Epistle is written for? There are basicly three posibilities. 1. Henri II, who perished in front of Nosty. 2. A fortunate King of France, in Nosty's future. 3. A modern 'commoner', who touches base with the 'First Monarch of the Universe'. This last one seems to mirror the 1936 Edgar Cayce prophecy about a coming "John Peniel", who also touches base with the 'First Monarch of the Universe".
The Epistle is located between the seventh and eigth Cents., so using one of my keys, try and compare a quatrain which gives a zero, or point of origin, when subtracted from the buttressing C7&C8, (78). See how this compares to Cayce's laconic prophecy, from 1936. Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
As far as I know it was written to the King of France.

TO THE MOST INVINCIBLE
MOST POWERFUL AND MOST CHRISTIAN
HENRY, KING OF FRANCE THE SECOND:
MICHEL NOSTRADAMUS,
HIS VERY HUMBLE AND VERY OBEDIENT SERVANT AND SUBJECT,
WISHES VICTORY AND HAPPINESS

Ever since my long-beclouded face first presented itself before the immeasurable deity of your Majesty, O Most Christian and Most Victorious King, I have remained perpetually dazzled by that sovereign sight.

Letter

The only thing I could find on John Peniel was this,

- (The regenerated) shall come and declare that John Peniel is giving to the world the new order of things.

here

You would have to give me some of your examples as I'm not sure as to how Cayce and Nostradamus relate apart from both were said to see into the future.

top topics

join