It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've sneaked into a N.O.R.A.D. base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
About 5 year's ago me and a friend were riding dirtbike's on trail's in New Boston,New Hampshire and we came across a no tresspassing sign saying"New Boston AirForce Base/Dangerous area that was used for bombing practice in the WW2 era. Me and my friend are local's to the area so we figured if we'd get caught we'd get in very little trouble so we just kept going"This was kind os stupid now that i think of it" but anyway.

We explored the area and found some abandoned survival/shooting training area's,an area that was decorated with holloween decoration's that was obviously at one time a party for children of somesort many year's ago.We saw alot of sign's warning of possible ordinance/bomb's that may still be around from the 1940's.

Then we literally got close enough to see the golf ball like structure's that are part of N.O.R.A.D.....Here's a Google Earth picture of it.

img.photobucket.com...

We both have been in there about 4 time's,there was one occasion where we came across a platoon of mountain climber's that were training on a cliff right at a main entrance to the base that was gated off with no tresspasing sign's.They all saw us so we stopped and talked to them,they told us there were some nice trail's further in and let us pass.

The last time we went in there we made it to a camping site with a small lake,this time someone told us to leave because they just called the military police and they were on there way.We took off and didn't get caught and havn't been there since.

I've heard many stories of other local's literally walking into the base and they all say it's as easy as making apple pie.The reason im posting this topic is to show how easy it is to get into a military base.If somebody were to go in there for the wrong reason's they could do it with no problem's.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Samblack]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well you said this base was used for bombing practice during WW2, but is it still active now? If it is, sneaking into military base is easy, as you stated, but if it is not active since WW2, then you're quite wrong, because an active military base should not be this easy to sneak in.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What is the big deal about getting onto military bases? if you know where to go, you can go to several from the WW2 era. I have one near where I live that you can practically hop the fence to get into.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yes it is still active,It is part of N.O.R.A.D.There are 4 giant sphere's that look like the epcot center and there are people there.

And did I say it was a big deal?This is just a short story as this forum say's.

top topics

join