It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lith is the pupil of the Starbuck's eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If satan could have one thing in his eye it would be the Goddess of Hell. "lilith"

The night owl Lilith, Babylonian goddess of hell and the underworld.

Lilith was another name for the Babylonian Semiramis, Isthar, Sin etc., etc. She was the goddess of the night and of darkness who hunted for the souls of men and women. Every nation on earth had its equivalent of this Satanic "mother" of god demon.

She was the SUBSTITUTE for the Son of God or JEHOVAH and the Jews offered ROUND cakes to this demonic queen of heaven who was also called Asteroth:

www.reformation.org...

Here is a photo of Lith the Goddess of Hell with a description about her at the above link.

Here's a picture of the starbucks logo.
Lith the goddess of hell is the pupil of the logo. The logo is in the shape of an eye. The eye is green signifying Envy. The wing's of lith are being represented as the hair of this women who some claim to be the goddess of the lake or something. but in reality that is her wing's and she is Lith the goddess of hell!!!!!

[edit on 15-2-2007 by rrahim1]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think you mean "Lilith", you know, like Frasier's first wife.

And I don't think she is the Goddess of Hell, or Satan's wife, or whatever. She was Adam's first wife, and was cast out of Eden for not being subservient to man. She was then made to appear as evil, though nothing really says she ever was.

Also, The first link is Forbidden, so I don't see the connection to the Starbucks symbol, but if it is there, it's not necessarily a symbol of their evilness. (Although I do think they're evil)

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If satan could have one thing in his eye it would be the Goddess of Hell. "lith"

Lith? You mean Lilith? or are you so tight with her that you use a diminutive form of her name, like Beth for Elizabeth?

Actually, I think the lady in the Starbucks logo looks more like Marlo Thomas.

I take it you're a tea guy.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Three figures are closely related in Babylonian mythology: Lilu, a male demon, and Lilitu and Ardat Lili, both females. Lilitu evolved to became known as Lilith in Isaiah 34:14, thought[5] to be inherited during the Babylonian occupation of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

Picture of words Lilith in the goat devil pic

The Order of the Eastern Star, a fraternal organisation associated with Freemasonry, employs a point-down pentagram as its symbol, with the five isoceles triangles of the points coloured red, blue, yellow, white and green.

en.wikipedia.org...

7 Heads and 10 Horns on the Beast: What Are They?
The Beast of Revelation 13 is described as follows:
And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. Revelation 13:1
The Beast of Revelation represents both a king and a kingdom, But the full meaning of the Beast can only be understood to the extent that we can understand the meaning of the features of the Beast, particularly the 7 Heads and the 10 Horns, which are the most prominent and consistent features according to both Revelation 13 & 17.

focusonjerusalem.com...

The pentagram includes ten isosceles triangles: five acute and five obtuse isosceles triangles. In all of them, the ratio of the longer side to the shorter side is φ. The acute triangles are golden triangles. The obtuse isosceles triangle highlighted via the colored lines in the illustration is a golden gnomon.

en.wikipedia.org...

THE PENTAGRAM has ten triangles. 10 horns. Also note that the Pentagon is the heart of the pentagram

THE 7 HEADS are
G8 = The countries of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Take Russia out of the picture, and you get G7. 7 Head's of the Beast

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

www.reformation.org...
Lilith was another name for the Babylonian Semiramis, Isthar, Sin etc., etc.

No, she is not. Lilith is a figure from jewish folklore, she was a demon that was responsible for crib-death in babies. Ishtar and her incarnations have nothing to do with this.

The night owl Lilith,

Lilith is not, to my knowledge, actually associated with Owls in jewish folklore.
www.reformation.org...
This is not lilith, it is not even a jewish carving.

Babylonian goddess of hell and the underworld

THere is no babylonian goddess of 'hell' or the underworld, and lilith is not a babylonian figure.

The only thing that semiramis and lilith have in common is that they are female.

Originally posted by rrahim1
The logo is in the shape of an eye. The eye is green signifying Envy.

Green is the colour that most stands out to human perception, and its also considered a hunger stimulus. That more adequately explains its choice in this instance.

The wing's of lith are being represented as the hair of this women

How? Lilith

who some claim to be the goddess of the lake or something.

No jewish sources, which is where lilith comes from, claim her as the lady of the lake.

This is the original starbuck's logo, its clearly a mermaid/siren, not lilith. Lilith is not associated with fish, was not a mermaid, and was not a siren.

More on a figure called "Melusina" from northern european, not jewish, and not babylonian, folklore.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Nygdan]

Dae

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Have a look at my post here. Not a bad thread about Starbucks imagery if I say so myself.

Have a look at this:

Old starbucks logo.

I believe she is a Siren, calling you in with her music to be killed! Mwahaha!

More about it on this post.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

No, she is not.

Well, yeah if you want to get all factual and stuff.

Actually "Lith" is also an acronym for Lake in the Hills, Illinois. The garbage pick up has been delayed due to inclement weather, but no word on Satanic influence.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
In support of what you are claiming, from the wiki entry:

en.wikipedia.org...
Martin Luther knew and believed in the story of another version of Melusine, die Melusina zu Lucelberg (Lucelberg in Silesia), whom he referred to several times as a succubus

Lilith was in some considerations a succubus.

Melusine is one of the pre-Christian water-faeries who were sometimes responsible for changelings. The "Lady of the Lake", who spirited away the infant Lancelot and raised the child, was such a water nymp

A changeling is a fairy that has been snuck into a babies crib, replacing it. Often the changling simply dies in its crib, while the baby itself has been stolen. In this way, Lilith and The lady of the Lake can be seen as performing a similar function. Just how much that ties in with mermaids of the sea is something of another question.

ALso notice that, according to some 'christ bloodline conspiracies', Christ and Mary Magdalene had a child, after CHrist's crucifixtion, Mary Magdalene ran to the south of france, via a boat across the sea, and eventually married into Merovingian blood lines. THe merovingians have one story about how their founder married a mermaid. Thats a very weak connection however, to connect Mary Magdalene to Lilith in that way.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Er, that's an interesting idea, but . . .

Starbuck was the name of the first mate in Moby Dick. As has been pointed out, the logo depicts a mermaid or siren. Figureheads on old ships often were mermaids, and this is apparently the basis for the Starbuck's logo.

The representation on the logo doesn't jive with the old Jewish folklore Lilith . . .

Dae

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"Lith is the pupil of the Starbuck's eye"

Me and other posters got sidetracked, I think this is what the OP meant

And Im not being funny but Starbucks has an Eye fetish...

Not sure about it being Lilith's eye though.

Edit:
spelt lilith wrong too

[edit on 18/2/07 by Dae]

[edit on 18/2/07 by Dae]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Okay, I zoomed in all the way into her eye and I'm comin' up blank.

Originally posted by Dae
Old starbucks logo.

This logo actually helps a lot. The new logo is just nonsensical unless you know what you're lookin' for.
This thread also contains the clues that connect the name to the logo.
Starbuck, Moby Dick, Mermaid/Siren on the front of the ship.
Maybe I'm a dope, but I never saw that connection.

Good lord, you learn something new every day with the internets.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
And Im not being funny but Starbucks has an Eye fetish...

Dae, I congratulate you.

You have made a veritable science out of Starbucks-logo-ology.

[edit on 2/18/2007 by Mechanic 32]

new topics

top topics

join