It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libs are being fooled...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have seen a behind the scenes war against the values that make America a great nation my whole life. I have drawn conclusions based on the policies people support that liberals are anti-american.

I know, let the brow beating begin, but if you read this, you'll see I'm not alone and you democrats that say you love America, please just step back for a second and look to see where the policies you support are leading...If that is where you want to go, what exactly do you love about America? You seem to want a country that is nothing like what made the US great?

www.americanthinker.com...

PS - I don't think you have to flame me to make your points...

*edit subject wasn't right...

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Gatordone]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Man that is a Fantasic article. Five stars to the author.

I was born in 86, so by the time i even knew what was going on everything with Russia was over. The only thing i can remember being young was my teacher saying we had SSR Sustended Silent Reading, it used to be Undistered SSR, but we cant do that now can we. Back to the article it is intresting to see where these 'good' liberals are falling into these types of acts, knowingly or unknowingly.

Not a good fourm to post this in becuase first recation to this kind of thinking if you haven't 'seen' it before is '.....'

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think our nation faces a problem that goes beyond the scope of mere liberalism. I read the linked article, a very stark exposure of the truth behind the evolution of Communism. This does not mirror what is taking place in the United States, however. Many liberals are spiritual and do believe in God, and are not trying to chase it out of everyone's life. Also, atheism does not remove morals. This seems to be a very common misconception. Religion is not the bringer of ethics and morals, the human consciousness is. You can be ethical and be an atheist, just like anything else.

Liberals are neck-deep in the struggle against the far left takeover. Organizations like MoveOn.org serve to propagate a minority view, but then that view is tied to all democrats. It's not the truth. Hillary's landslide in the polls is not the truth.

Conservatives are facing the same problems with the Neo cons. They are a new breed of republican focusing on christian faith and security. Limited spending has gone out the window.

So we have two parties to choose from and neither are the parties they were 20 years ago. How can either political party claim to represent actual citizens when the citizens no longer identify with the party?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Liberalism has some great ideas. Unfortunately, most liberals never take into consideration the ramifications of those ideas...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Actually TK, the current movement here at ATS is totally ignoring anything like this. They have went from making threads like this a pissing match to just not posting at all.. I think it's funny because what it proves to my mind is that they don't have a legitimate rebuttal to it.

new topics

top topics

join