It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible in Arabic dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I had a dream lastnight/this morning which i actually remember part of for once!

I was with my girlfriend, and her family, and it was some kind of gift-giving day.. birthday, christmas, something. Someone like her older sister or parents, i forgot who, gave me a book called "christian writings in arabic" and also said on it "learn the bible in arabic".

So i opened it from the back of the book and began reading from the right side going toward the left, like you do in arabic, and my girlfriend made a comment to her family saying "It's funny to watch Rocky learn." Which is the nickname i most go by since birth. I guess because I was reading the book the proper arabic way which they thought was backwards I guess. I dont remember anything inside the book.

Then i dont remember or I woke up.

I keep up with the middle east big time in news, but Ive never truly wanted to learn arabic, or to learn how to read it. maybe to speak it..

Also, you'd think someone wouldve given me a Quran instead of a Christian Bible in Arabic. Strange.. and no, my girlfriend and her family are Irish not Mid-Eastern.

[edit on 2/14/2007 by runetang]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah, that was my first thought. I'm assuming you're Christian, maybe you ought to look in to Islam?

join