It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solar System in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have seen that, in 2012, the our Solar System will come into a galactic alignment with the center of the Galaxy. Many think that the Mayans knew of this. Why not? Seems that they knew more than most scientists today! Like everything else that occurs in our Universe, I am sure that it has a meaning to it. There are so many signs on Earth and in the Galaxy as a whole, that this star system is entering into a new age. I think that it is up to life as a whole, how that age is met. And I also think that how it is met will determine how it is to continue. People need to realize that simply because the system is set up to be conscerned about finances and the political system, does not mean that is it justifiable. Humans have a far greater purpose and meaning than this. It is sites such as this one that shows that so many people are realizing this. It is also showing that there is a potential that is just now being used for the first time since the civilizations that existed so long ago. With every new discovery, the truth that humanity is far greater than so many realize, is being seen.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
the human race does not seem to relise that everyhting is cyclical in nature. so what we are going through is just going to be a transition.

i just wonder what sort of human the aquarian age will bring.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think there will be a lot of war ahead. It seems the US is cultivating reasons to go to war.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForceMaster
I have seen that, in 2012, the our Solar System will come into a galactic alignment with the center of the Galaxy.

Not quite. We came into 'aligmment' in 1998

alignment2012.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Andy, the only guess that I have, being "Aqua-rian" would be wet!

new topics

top topics

join