It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi-tech Ancient starfish bio-civillisation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ok no-one in the Religion forum wants to talk about Neuron, or the way in which they might project deities into or vision-cortex in order to influence us.

no-one in the Alien forum wants to talk about these little critters inside or brain or their connection to NN-dimethyltryptamine. Maybe the little critters project aliens as a form of contacting their vessel in order to tell us something.

but nooo. Got both Threads deleted because, I can't talk about drugs in here.

first of all. NN-Dmt is a drug yes. but it's also a naturally occuring biochemical. just like an apple or vitamins.

So Im kinda angry lol.. noo not angry. just dissapointed that Even though this is a forum for open minded conspirators. Everyone just ignores the fact that we were build by tiny little Alien (yes we know nothing about em) starfish creatures.

even our own consciousness is simply build from their network of electro-zappings. Our consciousness might even just be a tool for them.like the heart is our tool for pumping blood.

now please.. lets talk about it. Don't just shrug and ignore it.

What is their agenda? ..

[edit on 12-2-2007 by kashyapa]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
so how about some more info?
It sounds like a description of the 'elders' in HP Lovecraft stories, they were tentacle/starfish headed creatures. There's something about his novels that ring true somehow.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sooo.... The aliens beam neurotransmitters into our brains....? O_o

What on earth would the purpose of that be?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Sooo.... The aliens beam neurotransmitters into our brains....? O_o

What on earth would the purpose of that be?

This is just a side affect of the drugs, that you think you hear things, see things, feel things and eventually believe what you experience while high occures all the time.

Yes, it is a drug. No, you should not condone the use of drugs on an internet forum where children can see it and then take your advice and go try mind altering drugs.
It is stupid and irresonsible, thats what it is.

[edit on 2/12/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm really confused.

I'm more than willing to talk about just about anything but I really have no idea what it is we're talking about.

I do understand the idea that consciousness altering narcotics can have long lasting consequences on your perception of reality. However, in my experiences I've found out that I was delusional before, but now I see it clearly.

The whole world is asleep and ignorant and they like it that way. Most people can't handle a true awakening of consciousness and perception or else we would have world peace and technology far beyond what we have now.

Instead we're trapped in this brutal sadistic dark world.

OP, care to elaborate on the starfish?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ok, I couldn't really decipher the gibberish in the original post, but from what I could discern, are you saying our neurons are aliens, and that we don't understand them? We actually understand quite a bit about the neurotransmitter system, it's connection to sodium, potassium, and calcium channels, receptors, etc.

What exactly are you getting at and do you have any information outside of your rambling, possibly drug-addled brain?

join