It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot- Have I Sighted It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
OK...one time my friend, Shayne, wanted me to come to his Grandpa's house with him. He has a bunch of woods near his house. Me and Shayne were walking into the woods. Later, as we got deeper into the woods, I saw a tall hairy guy just walk through the thickets of the brush. I said to Shayne, "Did you see that?" He asked, "See what?" Then I told him that I thougth I saw Bigfoot. Shayne saw its head this time. He just said, "It's nothing, probably." So, I saw him again as I tried to follow him, but the brush was too thick. No footprints...the woods are covered in leaves. Some hair left behind, but I did not take any samples. I mean, why would I go around picking up hair?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh, come on! I just wanted to know what you guys thought and nobody posted on here! And I posted this LAST WEEK! Tell me...

HAVE I SIGHTED BIGFOOT!?

Hell yes, or hell no!?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It could have been an animal of some sort. Though it is strange to find random hair on the ground. I'd get a sample of the hair (without contaminating it) and submit it for examination to find out its origin.

7A

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I wasn't there so I have no idea if you saw a Bigfoot or not. It could have been a moose for all I know.

I will say that when I saw a Bigfoot it scared the pee-water right out of me. No way was I going to go follow it. Also I didn't have to ask if that was what I saw, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Uh...the pee-water!?

Mmkay...uh...

You could be right. It could of been a bear, because Shayne's Grandpa did see some bear cubs in the woods, altohugh, they never once did find the mother. But it was so humanlike!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Don't be such a smart alec and you may get more answers.

Like mrwupy said, if you don't know what it was then why would we? First you say it was a tall hairy guy and then you say it could have been a bear. Bears do not walk on two legs.

Personally I find it hard to believe this is nothing more than an attempt at filling time and fishing for responses.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There was a 7and half foot tall long haired cowboy in line behind me in Wal Mart last night. Had I sighted the back of his head in deep woods, I would have sworn on my mother's grave that it was bigfoot. You cannot just go on what you saw. You need to analyze the whole experience. For instance, it is a well known fact that bigfoot creatures stink unlike any stink you have smelled before. Did you smell that stink? Did the detached pieces of fur stink? If you really wanted to find out what your sighting was, then you would have picked up the hair. I believe you are making up the story for publicity.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, exuse me! Maybe you should stop acting like a smart-alec too! I am just saying that it was kind of an awkward sighting.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You're wrong!! Just because I don't do thingds like most people doesn't mean it was a lie!! It's what I do that matters, and, well, that what happenned. If you don't like what I post, don't go around acting like a total you-know-what! Not that I'm trying to be rude, but, I'm pretty ticked about that comment!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Get a grip Junior.

He gave you some points to consider, maybe you should focus on that. The point is we need more to go on and you are not providing anything.

Give us more details of the experience instead of just a general gloss over. If you want respect try earning it.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Seriously, get a grip.

He was being a little bit if a jerk, but, he did have a point (I assume).

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missingno.
Seriously, get a grip.

He was being a little bit if a jerk, but, he did have a point (I assume).

Yea, and we are all waiting for it.....

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
...you probably saw a bear. Moving along...or justa hiker that needed to shave. Ever thougth of that, smartie?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Missingno., there is no need to be suck a smart@$$. It's needless to be that way. As for you jbondo, how about you get a grip! I'll have you know my name is not Junior! Your right, ot possibly was a bear, Missingno., but still, no need to be a smartie, SMARTIE. *smirks*

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sorry, I said suck a smart@$$, didn't I? Sorry. I mean SUCH a SMARTBUTT. Sorry, masqua (or wichever moderater is er, moderating ths thing).

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hi there,
ok, everyone here said: bear, dear, a really hair hiker :
: but what do u believe?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonoligist Zac
Some hair left behind, but I did not take any samples. I mean, why would I go around picking up hair?
-DZac

if you even care whether it was bigfoot or not, why would you not pick up hair? what was the point of doing this thread if you have no evidence?
evidence is always the key, and why would you miss the chance to collect it?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by codex code
Hi there,
ok, everyone here said: bear, dear, a really hair hiker :
: but what do u believe?

ah, my friend, i think you meant deEr.
i always seem to find a good laugh on ATS.

top topics

join