It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I wrote this for you and for a friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Of Beginnings and Ends

I have no choice but to inform you of my displeasure, regarding displaced energy for the intention of selfish gains.
I have survived a great deal; and now I have decided, that my survival was not by chance: But due to a desire of another greater then myself. It is a wonder that life, expelling its chaos around me, made room enough for me to survive in; when I view my survival from the circumference of experience, I find the chaos to be of a heartless nature, mingled amongst competing persons of similar fast track life leisure's. I also, gauge their performance to be filled with spontaneous trickery and a desire for a royal jester to humor them on their 'private party favor', which distinguishes them among those pears regarding the moment as if in 'Stardom'. Delivering all from chaos to a place where the Perfect Truth is to be brought out regarding life and its journey through a closet of hidden shadows.

I know chaos is the science used to explain the beginning of life: But this is likewise an energy form that exterminates with its beginning.

Let us pray to define issues and resolve them before they trigger and target chaos into engaging intervention, in our otherwise harmonious life. Let not the Sun go down before I am right where God would have me be, 'in the beginning and of the end'.

The Road

The road is beginning to destroy that which it seeks to serve. When I look at the gifts given by gracious givers and feel that it is time to move on; I know that life is hitting the bottom. The thoughts of moving forward are all that pursue me. Getting to a place where I can be identified and given a status; becoming a person without the false ties influencing with intent life differently, or to an other's advantage. So what must a person being pursued by a group of telepathic artists do to find their way to safety?

The answer is a test and few if any will be able to pass it?

If I were a strategist I would recommend acting swiftly: Define the problem, resolve to resolve the problem, and act to move the roadblocks from the area of occurrence. Design, implement, install; presto no question till the 'power resolve' is out and up and running. The method is a sure promise of improvement, which avoids those voice oppositions opposed until the strategy has had the opportunity to win loyalties. Using this strategy can only work among people who are seeking, as a unit, to ban together in action to bring the power of the group back by harnessing talented Telepathic who lead others through satire extremes with their mind control. Leading the subconscious by sound reasoning becomes disrupted when a gifted telepathic artist interferes, dropping their cries of want, by interjecting poor directives into innocent-sound-reasoning persons daily lives. A telepathic has the ability to find micro radio transistors and their spastic and spirited gift gives the rest of the world a new problem, 'no privacy due to the ancient art form Telepathy'?

Telepathy the method of thinking the thoughts of another 'defined unexplainable ancient art form providing no tangible evidence, none existing to physicists through invisible nature and regarded as a mental gymnastic by experts'.

If you know someone suffering from Telepathic Invasion, then be patient with them. Everyone has a hearing variation, and what may affect one man, may not be noticed, or may be avoided by another. Don't let the lights go out on a relationship you think might be called into being by the good in and of God? Regard all relationships as if in waiting of a pending judgement, and ask God for a strategy to maintain your inner Perfect Truth, while you seek to maintain your faith, among others seeking to be understood and received by you. Telepathy is an art form of the ancients and with all our technological advancements, is the least understood, and may be the incentive that led to our present day technological discoveries in radio technology?

To conclude: May the God I seek to Edify feel my pain and heal me of the disappointments that Satire Telepathic have brought to me and those of my flock that have been burdened by these mischievous lost souls. Through Your Highness's guidance may our Physicists be endowed with answers to decipher the mysteries of the invisible cryptic communication world relative in the activity of Telepathic Arts and thus bring forth relief for those suffering under communications relative to the 'Arts gone Wrong'?

If my God knows me then let His Highness be as of One, with my mind? Preserve me my God; and thy way be it known to me, that I might not fall from Thy Eternal Grace! (...)

Written by: Priestess of Ben Judah Sept, 7 2005.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by bintellah]

````````````````
Removed email address for security reasons

[edit on 9/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There is one thing you state at the end of your discourse (which i sincerely thank you for sharing with us here at ATS - sharing is all we can do to unite our search for our common goal as humanity) that clarifies the orientation of your perspective for a few of the readers - but most will not notice it.

i am not picking on you or picking your idea apart because something perhaps makes me uncomfortable. i love ideas - to me they are sacred and the soul that shares is commendable for sharing no matter what - and the scornful soul is the one who suffers not the possibility that to share in the wealth of mind is the only true insurance worth investing in.

i am a 'career thinker.' I do not daydream and i do not process information on the 'input' journey from my senses to my mind. i just devour information - eating all of it including the parts most find totally at odds with their digestion abilities and to be honest, as far as thoughts go - i'm aiming to be the 'fattest' mind in the world. Then everyone might see that we can all eat our fills of any tree in the garden and live not only to tell about it but to also be able to define and manifest what being God really means when he says 'die.'

The red flag:

If my God knows me then let His Highness be as of One, with my mind? Preserve me my God; and thy way be it known to me, that I might not fall from Thy Eternal Grace! (...)

Preserve me my God = self-preserve me, self

This is fear.
Perfect love casts out fear.

When we ask our God to preserve us, we are plainly asking for our time with 'Satan' whose mask is nothing more than a disguise for ourselves as we look into the mirror darkly and view what we don't understand as 'chaos' and call the mask of our selves 'hate' or 'evil' thinking it has naught to do with our own discrete self.

Please understand the mask does not occlude the wearer's perception - only the observer's. Truth cannot be brought out or coaxed into appearing for us by any means of bribery or cajoling.

Truth is our naked self. The rest is clothing which veils the truth - we all tend to multiple layering in order to keep the cold chill of fear at bay. Why cold when naked? Is truth cold? Or just impartial? Why do we have the sun shining down upon us if our fear of coldness is reasonable and natural? If we are not to worship the sun and serve it as some divine master, then what IS its role if not to provide security with both heat and illumination for all souls - good and evil?

Perhaps the sun is here to serve us? To help us see our path in the darkness and to keep us warm as we shed our snake's skin and emerge from the caves of fear into the full light of spiritual identity? Perhaps Lucifer never ever wanted us to bow down but instead stand tall without shame in the full glorious fleshly robe that is our protection from our protector?

Why don't we have more nudist colonies? Why is nakedness mostly only connected, in our minds, with the idea of sex - which has been conditioned in our consciousness to be inherently 'sinful' at its root?

Why doesn't anyone ever dress up like Lady Godiva for Halloween? How about Mardi Gras?

I will if you will. Wanna try me?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What a wonderfully resplendent rambling raparte of linguistic luminosity.
This priestess seems to have captured a concern, although fleeting it was. Telepathic intrusion, non - vocal thought adjustment all of the highest intrigue and relevant to current social eventualities as well. I have no problem with it personally. My mind is an open book and indeed, their are so many thoughts in here all trying as it were to impose their chaotic conceptions and dubious direction into the program shell for material actualization. I am inclined to say, all the more ... all the merrier.A veritable walking, talking, transitional human anomaly contained in his very own flesh canopy operating utensils at the ready. Study well and take notes if it suits you. I am on a journey of self-actualization. I am not done yet.

To the very top have I been and the choice is an easy one but the concept of time imposes itself as a thing that also should be considered. To give or to take, that is the eternal question. The utter ridiculousness of this earthly construct strikes a cord. I do not want to be here! Yet I know that this thinking is incorrect and one sided, my sided. Ohh, how I wish that all my sleeping brethren would awaken and cast aside their trivial and juvenile preoccupations with this mundane world. The reason again imposes itself as selfish, because the longer I stay the more I am subjected to this awful self-gratifying animal ethos. The very moment that I stand and I breathe the fresh air and drink from the one and only true life-giving spring, a thousand thirsty and suffocating souls pull upon my appendages. They tell me I cannot leave and that I should stay and sleep with them at the bottom of the sea. Rebarbative to the Gods, but a sweetly soothing soliloquy to the beast.

Am I trapped within a conception of my own mind and those softly sounding voices that ebb and flow ever weaker by the moment in relation to their admonitions? The world is the sweetest juice and sin is its savor. With a forceful subtlety it makes its case. The world is yours to partake of drink of its wine and eat of its bread and avail thyself of its creatures to your own good pleasure. But inside I know that voice to be dying and I wish that I would; could console it. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

The universe is a Kaotic kaleidoscope of potentiality, seething and writhing within itself. POWER to the nth degree Ad Infinitum. I can grasp it and when I do I feel it. I am intoxicated by it, overcome by its blackness like a second skin. Just standing there, silently electric and pulsating. The sweet darkness coursing through me. It says not even death can harm you now. Yet can this voice be of God because it wants nothing but destruction and carnage, it seeks for sustenance the misery of others. It is a black flame which casts light as its shadow. It says within my hand is power unimaginable yet I know that this power can destroy me, it frightens me to a certain extent. I know I don't want my magical conceptions to harm any other creature. Is it always two steps forward and one step back?

One desires socio-economic stability until he is ready to cast aside these trivial concerns. A family that is not prepared for departure could transition easier if monetary concerns were adequate until such a time as they were no longer required. Don't be displeased 'greater than another' know that my love is true and through a glass darkly no longer do I see, yet my heart beckons tither,yea , a billion hearts beckon tither, that I should know to of a fallow longing fallen soon to be raised 'Let not the Sun go down before I am right where God would have me be.'

Now that is some good ramblin' right there. Yep.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bintellah
The road is beginning to destroy that which it seeks to serve.

This is puzzling to me. Does a road serve? How? By making the path smoother? Light provides the direction and moves with us. But we move upon the road - it is there for all of us and how could it destroy us by just allowing us to walk over it at a more efficient and safer pace than we would have upon the rocky trail?

When I look at the gifts given by gracious givers and feel that it is time to move on; I know that life is hitting the bottom.

Is it the gracious givers who want to move on? Meaning that you, yourself, are a gracious giver? Or are you referring to two differing thought-groups and I am misunderstanding? Who decides, and why, when it is time to 'move on' or not? And where could we actually go in parts discrete?

The thoughts of moving forward are all that pursue me.

Perhaps you are being chased rather than led by the hand of your comforter? The shepherd or dog who brings up the rear of the flock NEVER chases or pursues in a manner which causes the flock needless excitement or panic. Look at the sheep-dog...looks sometimes a LOT like a wolf, but eats spaghetti with marinara every night? No wolf dog is a vegetarian! Sheep dogs are happy with what they are fed as payment for their services. Lots of dog food has no animal protein whatsoever but tastes great and is preferred over unprocessed animal by-products any day of the year by the sheep dog (whose driving reason for existence is to serve the flock).

Getting to a place where I can be identified and given a status; becoming a person without the false ties influencing with intent life differently, or to an other's advantage.

What status or identity do you crave? And why? Is it motivated by self or the desire to reach a greater section of Joe Q. Public at a time?

So what must a person being pursued by a group of telepathic artists do to find their way to safety?

Telepathic artists....hmm...i've never thought of it that way. That's good!
But are they not the only certain guides to actual and objective safety?

If we do not trust our shepherd, then what hope do we have of ever reaching the sheepfold safe and sound - or at least with the assurance that 'tomorrow is another day?'

The answer is a test and few if any will be able to pass it?

Pass or fail? Where does that idea come from. There is either 'pass' or 'do not pass.' The keys are what is required to open the gate. When the gate is open, all may pass. When the gate is closed, none may pass.

K.I.S.S.

If I were a strategist I would recommend acting swiftly:

What if you weren't? Are you? What do you do? Why is swiftness a positive thing when it incites panic in those older and slower members who tend to populate the rear flank of the flock?

Define the problem, resolve to resolve the problem, and act to move the roadblocks from the area of occurrence.

Shepherd's Creed:
  • There are no problems - only solutions.
  • There are no wolves - only untrained sheep dogs.
  • There are no lost sheep - only misplaced loved ones.
  • The kosher diet prevents unhealthy desires from motivating the palate.
  • Sleep in pairs - never leave an odd man out - a threesome is the answer to the solitary shivering soul.
  • Neither flock nor shepherd team is classified as 'liquidation assets' at any time, whatsoever - this is written in stone by the Head Overseer of all flocks and will NOT be changed.

The method is a sure promise of improvement, which avoids those voice oppositions opposed until the strategy has had the opportunity to win loyalties.

Perhaps 'winning' loyalties is akin to playing a game in which there are no winners and expecting to win?

Using this strategy can only work among people who are seeking, as a unit, to ban together in action to bring the power of the group back by harnessing talented Telepathic who lead others through satire extremes with their mind control.

Are you a fan of the Manchurian Candidate?
How about this axiom: All we need is ONE.
or this rally cry: All it takes is ONE.
or this ancient wisdom: Too many chiefs and not enough Indians?

Leading the subconscious by sound reasoning becomes disrupted when a gifted telepathic artist interferes, dropping their cries of want, by interjecting poor directives into innocent-sound-reasoning persons daily lives.

This is wisdom i had not yet been able to see! THANK YOU for sharing that! God bless you and love bless you!

A telepathic has the ability to find micro radio transistors and their spastic and spirited gift gives the rest of the world a new problem, 'no privacy due to the ancient art form Telepathy'?

Is there any way you could possibly elaborate on this? I just can't get a handle on it but i need to.

Telepathy the method of thinking the thoughts of another 'defined unexplainable ancient art form providing no tangible evidence, none existing to physicists through invisible nature and regarded as a mental gymnastic by experts'.

I'm really :bnghd: on this. Do you have a link or some such? I appreciate your efforts and i'm just not connecting to your thoughts so i'm seeking another way to understand you.

Regard all relationships as if in waiting of a pending judgment, and ask God for a strategy to maintain your inner Perfect Truth, while you seek to maintain your faith, among others seeking to be understood and received by you.

Yes, thank you for that, too. That is definitely a jewel and you are generous to share that with us. i will absorb it and then pass it on.

Telepathy is an art form of the ancients and with all our technological advancements, is the least understood, and may be the incentive that led to our present day technological discoveries in radio technology?

YES! Thoughts ARE things. What we thought yesterday, we spoke today, and we will see it manifest on the morrow. In DEED.

To conclude: May the God I seek to Edify feel my pain and heal me of the disappointments that Satire Telepathic have brought to me and those of my flock that have been burdened by these mischievous lost souls.

i'm not sure i can reconcile 'mischief' with being 'lost.' I have experienced both on more than one occasion. But i have never experienced them simultaneously.

Being lost puts a soul into 'survival mode' by default and leaves no free mind space for chicanery or fun.
'Mischievousness' is an overspill of potent energy from a mind that is being forced to limit their intake of healthy, free, nourishing mental breast milk combined with an unnatural restraint upon their creative play-learn energies.

Through Your Highness's guidance may our Physicists be endowed with answers to decipher the mysteries of the invisible cryptic communication world relative in the activity of Telepathic Arts and thus bring forth relief for those suffering under communications relative to the 'Arts gone Wrong'?

This is a prayer which i am seeing answered in the lives of those around me and in particular in one sweetly special soul who has served humanity for centuries.

If my God knows me then let His Highness be as of One, with my mind?

If you know your God then you have sought to be one with Mind (God)...God knows you all along, trust me on that. It is the mirror than initially throws us off, but none will be excluded or deserted!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna
I am on a journey of self-actualization. I am not done yet.

Me, too. i hope to never reach the end of this journey - i have realized that perhaps it is the idea of destination which clouds our perception and makes us believe time is linear and we are mortal!

Huh?

I do not want to be here! Yet I know that this thinking is incorrect and one sided, my sided.

OH how i know exactly how you feel! But if not here, then where? Why? With whom? Does a living ever truly rest?

Ohh, how I wish that all my sleeping brethren would awaken and cast aside their trivial and juvenile preoccupations with this mundane world.

i hear ya! But this is their world - and our world - the world of our Fathers!
This planet is the fatherland! And our duty is to the land and the citizens! Not to even our own restless tendencies to judge the mile behind us as having never been one we travelled ourselves!

The reason again imposes itself as selfish, because the longer I stay the more I am subjected to this awful self-gratifying animal ethos.

Action:
OVERCOME it!
Devour it!
Become one with it but make it in subjection to YOUR will which is both rational and sighted!

The very moment that I stand and I breathe the fresh air and drink from the one and only true life-giving spring, a thousand thirsty and suffocating souls pull upon my appendages.

And whose appendage did you pull upon in desperation - whose act of selflessness pulled you out of Mariana's abyss? OR did you come ashore of your own power and strength?

They tell me I cannot leave and that I should stay and sleep with them at the bottom of the sea. Rebarbative to the Gods, but a sweetly soothing soliloquy to the beast.

Conform not your will to another! No hero ever saved the scared by succumbing to their fear or accepting any other but their own plan.
RESCUE is the only option.

The world is yours to partake of drink of its wine and eat of its bread and avail thyself of its creatures to your own good pleasure.

That is what i've heard. All i know is 'serve serve serve.' i am happy at your feet and miserable above your head.

I can grasp it and when I do I feel it. I am intoxicated by it, overcome by its blackness like a second skin. Just standing there, silently electric and pulsating. The sweet darkness coursing through me. It says not even death can harm you now.

Something somehow strikes discord in me in your words. Perhaps it is because you are seeking to grasp that which you could not drive away even with hurricane winds?

I know I don't want my magical conceptions to harm any other creature. Is it always two steps forward and one step back?

Basically...yes. It is.

One desires socio-economic stability Let not the Sun go down before I am right where God would have me be.'

Now that is some good ramblin' right there. Yep.

i am a natural born rambler. but i must say that i am becoming more and more a K.I.S.S. girl....

Carpe Diem

and thank you my dear beloved friend for your words of truth and love

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You are sooo welcome Dearest Annie!

Sorry a more lengthy reply could not be presented. It would appear that the content wasn't suitable for galactic dissemination. I guess God and the interstellar luminaries of thought interpolation didn't approve of the content. Nausea. I can say that I agree with your post in its entirety. I am still in search of instruction.

Kindest Regards

join