It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed dames~ north korea using nuke in anger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Just looking at this morning’s news. North Korea angered by Japan for interfering in their nuclear weapons talk.

"BEIJING -- North Korea accused Japan of jeopardizing progress at international nuclear talks, calling Tokyo's insistence on discussing the North's past abduction of Japanese nationals "disgusting" and saying it had no right to be at the negotiations.

North Korea's comments came Friday amid signs of obstacles to a possible breakthrough at six-nation talks on its nuclear disarmament, with the top U.S. envoy saying delegations had raised concerns about a China-proposed draft agreement under which the North would halt its nuclear weapons program in exchange for energy aid."

I couldn't help but be reminded on Edgar Cayce and his prediction that North Korea would use a nuclear weapon in anger.

He seems to have been 'quite' accurate on his predictions. The North Korean nuke thing has unnerved me for a while, even without the prediction.

I have a bad feeling about this one

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Elsamdq]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Any chance of a link to the prediction?

I haven't heard anything about this before.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Sorry guys it was Ed dames who predicted North Korea using nuclear weapons in anger. Not Edgar Cayce.

Ed dames has been mentioned before on here (same topic)

Here is the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have looked around but find his predictions vague, unlike Edgar Cayce.

Still the North Korean talks make me edgy as president Kim acts like a spoilt child with a dangerous toy.

new topics

join