It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Doe's anyone know if orb's captured on camera and film are just light effects or if they are real?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is an unsolvable question. I truly believe in supernatural orbs, though there are MANY cases of dust particles, light rays, etc..etc...

Some people may have a different opinion on this (as stated in other threads). You may be interested in another thread, where nomadrush has posted the release of his new video (this is not advertising either, just letting you know).

He will delve further into the subject on that, there is a trailer available as well (that is free to check out, so why not).
I would feel that if anything paranormal is going on in the location of the photograph then you may actually have something.

Nomadrush's Thread on Orb Video

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
From my very small experience with this, you will be able to tell the more photographs you take. If you are holding the camera in your hand it can tend to be blurry and in my opinion put a doubt in your mind as to whether it is an orb or not.

Tripod is what I use and that way I know it is not from me moving the camera accidently. I have taken some way cool photos of orbs. Of course you probably know that you will definetly want to use a digital camera.

You should have great success. But sometimes they are just not there. But when they are you will be able to take more than one picture of them. The whole theory that it is dust or moisture I don't agree with. I do agree that sometimes that is the case. But after you take pictures of them you know what ones are orbs and what ones are questionable.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
"Orbs" are pieces of dust, reflections of water droplets/moisture, and/or problems with the camera 99.99% of the time.

Personally, I think they're an excuse for amateur ghost hunters to get excited. I don't believe in orbs.

Ways to see if orbs are significant:
- They have a shadow
- They are opague
- They appear when there is no rain, dust, smoke or anything in the air
- They are in proportion to the background and other objects
- Animals or people are looking directly at it
- The picture was taken without flash (no light to reflect against suspended dust, etc)

new topics

top topics

join