It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV show Is It Real? UFO in back ground?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't have a link or still image of what I seen in this episode no was it realy about UFOs. Though they were mentioned a few times.

Any way it was the episode about atlantis in the last two min. of the show as it's coming to a close it shows some guy standing out side of some ruins talking to the camara.
Well as I was wacthing this (only partialy into the show as I was watching my 5 1/2 month old son) I see a hematite colored spearical object more of an egg shape float into an opening of the building behind him. This thing seemed to be about the size of a persons head and perfectly smooth you could see light and shadow reflections on it. It reminded me of a remote probe only perfectly smooth.

I seen this and using the DVR rewound it over and over playing it in slow motion and everything. I mean it's possible the ppl who made the show thought it might be funny to add that in to see if any one would notice it. The man speaking into the camara and the camara guy didn't seem to notice or care that it was there. I know I seen it as I watched it over and over again to make sure it was there.

I don't realy want to say it's a UFO in the sense of ETs but at this moment being that I can not identify it it is a UFO to me. So in saying that has any one else seen this or have a way to post a pic of it? This episode was just on NGC today about two hours ago. If any one else has seen this in this episode or if any one knows or has an idea as to what it is please explain it to me.

Raist

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
OK I found a preview of the show if you watch it the guy and building this thing flew into at the end of the show is 35 - 40 sec into the preview.

This is from earlier on in the show though so you don't see the object in the preview.

Video

This is the exact camara angle though as at the end of the show. The object in question at that point flies at the point of his shoulder. Well it more or less floats/glides that is into the building behind him.

Raist

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I just caught the show also and saw the same thing. I immediately came here to see if anyone else had noticed it also. I watched it over and over again in slow motion and must say, I have no idea what it is. It looked like a bird at first, but doesn't move like one. Funny thing is it appeared while interviewing the guy who was a ufo believer.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Rerun is on right now if anyone wants to catch the end of it.

Extra line for smiley.

Mod Note :

Extra smiley line doesn't cut it

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

join