It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hopi prophecies - our ways are wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I found out these prophecies of the Hopi indians, they fit very well with what is happening now, they do not have a date for the end of the world, like the maya calendar, but many things they said already happened. What do you think of them ?
Also there is the problem of the traditional way of life which is dissapering all over the world, a very sad thing I say.
Our society has nothing superior to them, from early life , in school we are taught that to be greedy is good and money is everything, no respect towards nature or other humans - only when it's profitable. These values mean nothing, and they are at the center of our culture. Nothing else. Some of our "spiritual leaders" "guide" us towards "salvation", in a very egocentric way each must fight for his personal salvation, no matter what, and "sinners" must be expeled and banned, (burned at the stake if it were still possible).The sick need the healing, those who do not know must be taught, but ussualy our main religion does the opposite.

Here are those stories from the Hopi :
www.dreamscape.com...
www.dreamscape.com...

We Hopi believe that the human race has passed through three different worlds and life ways since the beginning. At the end of each prior world, human life has been purified or punished by the Great Spirit Massauu due mainly to corruption, greed, and turning away from the Great Spirit's teachings.

The last great destruction was the flood which destroyed all but a few faithful ones who received a permission from the Great Spirit to live with Him in this new land. The Great Spirit said, "It is up to you, if you are willing to live my poor, humble, and simple life way. It is hard but, if you agree to live according to my teachings and instructions, if you never lose faith in the life I shall give you, you may come and live with me." The Hopi and all who were saved from the great flood made a sacred covenant with the Great Spirit at that time.

At the meeting in 1948, Hopi leaders 80, 90 and even 100 years old explained that the creator made the first world in perfect balance where humans spoke one language, but humans turned away from moral and spiritual principles. They misused their spiritual powers for selfish purposes. They did not follow nature's rules. Eventually the world was destroyed by sinking of land and separation of land by what you would call major earthquakes. Only a handful survived.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Glad you brought the Hopi up. When I was a kid my mom used to go around the southwest as a Native American lecturer. She became friends with a Hopi man called Chief White Bear. He's dead now but he was well respected by the other Hopi for his whole life. Used to sit around carving katchinas all day as he aged-great man.

I remember visiting the Hopi reservation and hanging out with them. They were the nicest people I have EVER met. Their mesa was unusuall to because it had no pollution anywhere. They had the govt. charts and stats to proove it.

Chief White Bear and I would talk about all sorts of interesting stuff.

For one, he claimed that the chain of indians that made the Inca, Maya, Aztec, Toltec etc. untile ending finally at the Hopi people all came from the same source at lake Titicaca. He used to say that we were aliens, or not all from earth, and since he claimed that all those races came from the same origin than so did their languages. Now, I know Inca, Aztec, Mayan, Anazazi and Hopi languages look totally different but...he could translate and read all of those languages even when the material was stuff he never had seen before. He literally could transcribe all of these languages and claimed that they all looked the same to him. Strange part was...he's stranslations were dead on and accurate to even the museams transcription.

He seemed to know all about UFO's and Aliens and said that they were nothing new, and a part of mans history, and actually friendly and a good thing. He had a small trailer type house he would stay at from time to time down in Sedona when not on the reservation, and he seemed to know when something was going to happen paranormal related.

He had a smile that never quit and he was always tranquil to be around. And, He had endless wisdom. I like the Hopi. They are on to something.

join