It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oxfordshire sighting 5/2/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Don't have much info on this, just heard about it over the radio. Reportedly there has been a sighting of a UFO over a lake near Braunceston (sp?) in Oxfordshire around an hour ago, ca. 9.30pm GMT. Few details but it was said that it was not a disc, there were multiple witnesses and someone out there has video footage.

Will see if I can find out more, or hopefully someone who witnessed this will find their way here

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I live in oxford, what radio station was this announced on?

thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
Don't have much info on this, just heard about it over the radio. and someone out there has video footage.

Will see if I can find out more, or hopefully someone who witnessed this will find their way here

Local radio? If so which one ,If theres footage hopefully it will come out.

Please post any more details you get.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Local radio? If so which one ,If theres footage hopefully it will come out.

Please post any more details you get.

Not local radio - Talksport - someone texted it in, I was sitting here at the time so I just posted it. He did say that a little more about what it looked like but I couldn't hear it clearly, I'm not even sure I got the name of the place quite right. I haven't heard anything else, but if I do I'll put it here.

notalk - I'm not in Oxfordshire myself. I would expect that it might emerge in the local newspaper over the next couple of days or so, you might want to keep a look out. Not being local, I'm pretty much restricted to what I can find on the 'net.

top topics

join